Foodies Unite #3 (trigger warning food) (Part 1)

Sweet Italian Sausage and Roasted Bells Risotto
With Parmesan and lemon.

6 Likes

So I don’t have a picture of it, but I made crack chicken (chicken, dry ranch, and cream cheese all cooked in a slow cooker) and put three bags of broccoli into it and cooked it all
Together for longer and it turned out AMAZING!

2 Likes

Sounds good! :yum:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Derailment void / Off topic 2021

Mmmm… I needed to look up what Souvlaki seasoning was and now may blend a batch, sounds delish!

2 Likes

Breakfast is odd this morning. Leftover carnitas quesadilla from dinner last night and a hard cooked egg. Tasty, though!

10 Likes

Made summer rolls today!

7 Likes

Who put the trigger warning Food? We needed that?
C’MOM!!
It says Food right in the title ?
See you in the derailment void :joy:

3 Likes

A moderator modified it (I got a notification since I started the thread).

1 Like

That’s ridiculous. What the hell they think is going on in here? For Crying Out Loud. I think sometimes we need to be responsible for the threads we choose to look at. Should we put a trigger warning on the gratitude thread. There’s going to be gratitude in there. :rofl:. Whatever. See you in the void eventually.

1 Like

Do you feel better now? :joy:

1 Like

Another weird meal. Toasted sourdough, veg, turkey and cheese spread. Yum!

6 Likes

As a matter of fact I do. Thank you :blush:

4 Likes

Another big ass salad.

6 Likes

Big salad always reminds me of Seinfeld :rofl:

3 Likes

Oh em gee I love it! :rofl:

I can see why it’s needed :joy: this food looks so good! Making me hungry.
Side note: how do you make a chick pea mash? I tried chick peas the other day and they were an interesting texture.

1 Like

Not too sure. That was a take out if I remember correctly. But I would say there was some butter and garlic in it and after they softened it I believe it must have been put on a grill or something for the texture like a potato pancake almost. I almost substituted it out for something but I manned it up and I’m glad I did. They were really good.

1 Like

Pan Seared Salmon with a Dijon chive sauce.
Roasted potato wedges &
Lemon Zest roasted zucchini

11 Likes

Ok guys I peaked, I made the perfect pancakes :flushed: Sober breakfast is the best.

7 Likes