Foodies Unite #4 (trigger warning food) DON'T GO BACON MY HEART!

Yep! Dill is one of my best friends, there are a ton of capers in there and if I had any, arugula would be in place of the lettuce.

1 Like

Maybe it’s not the gluten :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

What is happening here? Are you in a cafeteria?

This looks very cafeteria-yyyyyyyyyyyyy. Is there iceberg in that salad? I can’t wait for tomato season. Boy do I miss tomatoes straight from the vine.

2 Likes

At the Lumberyard Brewery
They serve everything on these little metal trays. It’s a good place. I guess they’re trying to keep the food cost down. No breakage.

2 Likes

I think the trays are cool. I’ve seen them at many places. Relatively low cost and something that people don’t usually think about- carrying heavy dishes is pretty taxing on the body for anyone that handles them all day.
I’m here for them :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Brussels sprout hash for my breakfast/lunch.

16 Likes

Looks great!
Dinnerly doesn’t deliver to our zip code currently.
My wife checked it out.

Well BOO ON THEM! LOL

2 Likes

Yum that looks awesome. I’m going to have to give it a try!

1 Like

I just used some potatoes o brien, halved Brussels and my favorite seasonings! Then the eggs and cheese and hot sauce for me. Super easy! I love veggies for breakfast!

2 Likes

Yet another taco salad (I guess that’s what I’m calling it) to clean out the fridge. Mine with a few tortilla chips made with kale and spinach in addition to corn. Eric with his regular yellow corn. I tried a new jarred salsa while my parents were here, Rick Bayless’ Frontera brand in chipotle flavor. Actually good! When my Mami approves, that’s a good sign.

Leftover shredded chicken, pinto beans and rice (seasoned with salsa) on a bed of chopped romaine, greens, cilantro and various veggies.

14 Likes

Pork burrito, side of turkey jerky and protein shake. I’m getting all the protein lol

10 Likes

That looks fancy!!! I love it!

1 Like

Sesame soy chicken bowl.

12 Likes

Banana and oat muffins!

If they last two days, I’ll be lucky.

15 Likes

Fresh pasta sauce once again

16 Likes

This is dreamy

1 Like

Beautiful, love the colours

2 Likes

Lots of great food people! :muscle: :drooling_face:

@ Great dish! Like your Italian style! :+1: :it:
@RosaCanDo you have been busy, looks great! I like the slices cabbage on it. and those taco salads, they look so fresh and healthy. :star_struck:
@Annedizzle Asparages and eggs, one of my favorites. I like to add some ham too! :wink:
@Alisa good looking pancakes! And love your green beans and lentil dish… such a amazing colors :grinning:
@Seb I like the color of your sauce, what tomatoes you used for it?

4 Likes

2 Likes