Foodies Unite #6 (trigger warning food) ANOTHER ONE BITES THE CRUST!

Been baking this afternoon. Neither of the kids likes raisins so I used chopped Bramley apple and pecan nuts in the Chelsea buns. Delicious :yum:

16 Likes

And dinner is rice noodles in miso broth with chicken

14 Likes

I was the prep cook for my husband’s awesome smash burgers and tater tots yesterday. Sunday grill out! We BBQed for the first time this season. Neither of us could finish our tots :joy:

11 Likes

Out to dinner. Because we are in between trips. And well, you know. Us. :upside_down_face:
I thought this was worth a post.

VEGETARIAN MEATLOAF
chickpea, mushroom, red pepper, chipotle tomato glaze, breadcrumbs, cauliflower mash.
And it was vegan.
It was pretty good. Good meatloaf texture but a tad softer of course. And I loved the chipotle tomato glaze.

7 Likes

If @Dazercat , @RosaCanDo , @Salty and @Deelzebub opened a restaurant you’d best believe I’d be there every day asking for free food.
so.good.

9 Likes

Yoghurt with blueberries and pomegranate. I forgot about the yoghurt while I was straining it so it’s on the thick side :joy:

10 Likes

Red beans, pinto beans, black beans, pumpkin, cinnamon, saffron rice.

6 Likes

9 Likes

Healthy crockpot hamburger soup…its good!

Gotta edit. This is delicious! Adding this to monthly rotation.

Hamburger, onion, bell pepper, garlic, celery, carrots, potatoes, green beans, kale, fire roasted tomatoes, beef broth…delicious!

10 Likes

$12!!!

4 Likes

Nah… Not pathetic.
But quite how they can charge $12 for it is astonishing

2 Likes

Zucchini, poblano, yellow squash
Blueberries, yogurt

9 Likes

When we have fried rice for dinner it’s similar to pizza night in that each of us different additions to our portion. My son likes egg in his, but no peas or peppers and I have no egg but plenty of kimchi and mushrooms. Everybody happy :blush:

12 Likes

Office lunch. Tuna salad with capers & pea shoots on keto wrap. Side of avocado

11 Likes

Thin crust veggie pizza (half with sausage added for my fella) and basic green salad tonight.

10 Likes

Early morning breakfast, woke up way too early! I saw a recipe like this once and it’s been on my mind…chopped lox and chives mixed with lemon juice, black pepper and a drizzle of good olive oil. :fire: It was fantastic. On sourdough with cream cheese and a bit of leftover salad.

9 Likes

I found the perfect Holy Thurdsay brunch for me :grin:

9 Likes

I see we have had similar ideas!

2 Likes

Yours looks so good, I’m gonna try the recipe soon!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 2500 replies. Continue discussion at Foodies Unite #6 (trigger warning food) ANOTHER ONE BITES THE CRUST! (Part 6).