Foodies Unite #6 (trigger warning food) ANOTHER ONE BITES THE CRUST!

Continuing the discussion from Foodies Unite #5 (trigger warning food) TAKE ANOTHER LITTLE PIZZA MY HEART! - #2571 by chey.o.

Previous discussions:

Free range organic dino nuggies with a cream and cheese pasta and a spicy ranch salad.

22 Likes

Free range organic heritage beast goujons enrobed in wheat dust, carbohydrate granules and poached in pressed grain extract.

8 Likes

Sweet friend brought this over… knowing I am mostly sugar free… it was delicious… the orange in the tortas wonderful! The almonds pure health food… Tahitian vanilla ice cream I think… Valencia almonds with fine herbes…
Bon appetit everyone!

18 Likes

Mmmm I avoid sugar overall too, but it looks really delicious! :smiley:

3 Likes

Avocado Banana linseed oil morning shake!
Healing for gut…
:avocado::banana:
Nothing special but maybe it helps me to post my food here more constantly. :panda_face::black_heart:

16 Likes

This cracks me up.

3 Likes

Joining you with some basic roast veggies amped up with some national yeast.

18 Likes

National yeast. Everyone’s infected.

13 Likes

You are calling it “national” yeast?
I know it as “nutritional yeast” and to confuse you…

In german it is: Hefeflocken :rofl:
Sure that sounds crazy. :panda_face:

7 Likes

I was just having fun with @Its_me_Stella who experienced an unfortunate, yet amusing, auto-correct incident.
Yes, it is nutritional yeast.

11 Likes

Hahahah
UufLkJFw0EKI5reqoR

I will leave the autocorrect for comic relief.

15 Likes

SPICY JAMBALAYA
Sautéed shrimp, chicken and andouille sausage served over seasoned rice with a spicy Cajun sauce

25 Likes

Went way out of my usual depth and made vegetable fried rice and kung pao chicken completely from scratch (sauce & all). It was a huge hit, even my 10 year old loved it and there were a lot of new flavors in this for her, so that was exciting.

19 Likes

This looks so yummy!! Im cooking chinese fried rice today and my mouth is watering already!!
I went to the store yesterday evening to get the little ingredients i didnt have to do my own flavours too!!

4 Likes

Butternut squash soup, with homemade crotons

16 Likes

Quinoa, tofu, veg, nutritional yeast, and smokey paprika all doused in bullwhip hot sauce

15 Likes

We got a real boba place!! I’m pretty excited. I love the taro milk tea :drooling_face:

11 Likes

Haven’t had a ramen bowl in a while. This hit the spot. Plenty of veggies, leftover chicken and the seaweed was a nice touch.

20 Likes

Carnitas tacos with rice and beans

Peace to All

25 Likes