Foodies Unite #6 (trigger warning food) ANOTHER ONE BITES THE CRUST!

Friday night takeaway night. Vegan haggis fritter with sweet potato fries. I added the coleslaw and guacamole that I had made earlier in the day.

9 Likes

Had a nice piece of swordfish tonight. Thought I’d post it.
It was in a white cheddar grits and a Cajun Corn Maque Choux.
Not usually a fan. Happy I ordered it.

11 Likes

All those healthy fats…
Yellow squash, zucchini, red bell pepper.
@Twizzlers looks great! Your drink.

9 Likes

My alltime favorite food, banana pancakes :pancakes:
Now off to the hairdresser :smiling_face:

10 Likes

A late breakfast. It’s twenty past 12!

8 Likes

10 Likes

Chicken wings with coleslaw, kimchi and daikon pickles.

12 Likes

Spring asparagus has arrived here. So crisp!

12 Likes

Seasoned shredded chicken with mozzarella on gluten free multi grain toast. Really missing some veggies.

9 Likes

And everyone else had flatbread pizza. :blush:

9 Likes
2 Likes

Eggs/egg whites/ cucumbers/ sunshiny warm day!
Bon appetit everyone,. have a nice day/night

7 Likes

Breakfast :yum: Leftover rice, veggies, fish mixed with an egg and soy sauce.
Looks like a car accident but I love it :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

Sunday roast healthy eating style…roast chicken (minus skin) sautéed savoy cabbage with garlic and lemon juice, boiled potatoes, carrot and swede crush with black pepper and gravy made from the chicken juices (fat taken out) and the water the carrot and swede were boiled in plus some granules to thicken, honestly this was a taste sensation :yum:

11 Likes

Been baking this afternoon. Neither of the kids likes raisins so I used chopped Bramley apple and pecan nuts in the Chelsea buns. Delicious :yum:

16 Likes

And dinner is rice noodles in miso broth with chicken

14 Likes

I was the prep cook for my husband’s awesome smash burgers and tater tots yesterday. Sunday grill out! We BBQed for the first time this season. Neither of us could finish our tots :joy:

11 Likes

Out to dinner. Because we are in between trips. And well, you know. Us. :upside_down_face:
I thought this was worth a post.

VEGETARIAN MEATLOAF
chickpea, mushroom, red pepper, chipotle tomato glaze, breadcrumbs, cauliflower mash.
And it was vegan.
It was pretty good. Good meatloaf texture but a tad softer of course. And I loved the chipotle tomato glaze.

7 Likes

If @Dazercat , @RosaCanDo , @Salty and @Deelzebub opened a restaurant you’d best believe I’d be there every day asking for free food.
so.good.

9 Likes

Yoghurt with blueberries and pomegranate. I forgot about the yoghurt while I was straining it so it’s on the thick side :joy:

10 Likes