Foodies Unite #6 (trigger warning food) ANOTHER ONE BITES THE CRUST!

@Juli1 Thank you ! I can see the website for Koro Drogerie … so many nice products!! Not sure if I can get them.

Ha ha and yes, I like my oatmeal stiff… I could probably turn the bowl upside down and it would not fall out!

Salad, spinach, cucumbers, tomatoes, bulgar, lentils, avocado, cranberry pear vinegar, olive oil, apple

Cranberries and blueberries.

Bon appetit every one!

10 Likes

The only great dairy-free cheeses I’ve had have been freshly made cashew mozzarellas. Really good stuff.

Store bought? I agree with you. It’s a waste of time, money and tastebuds.

2 Likes

Prepared some crazy meal :rofl:

It’s pineapple, baked, some passsata :tomato:
a layer of chicken breast,
follows by Serano and cheese…
Baked again.

Seasoned with some rosmarin and chili!

It’s something like a naked Hawaii pizza stuff… Excited how it tastes.

This will be my late-night after workout dinner and other half as lunch to go for tomorrow @ work.

13 Likes

OMG Julia :heart_eyes::drooling_face: I love this combination :star_struck:
I found a recipe for tiramisu energy balls, have to try them sometime this week.

2 Likes

Morning Star Farms
Maple flavored garden veggie breakfast patty on Ezekiel muffy with peanut butter and ketchup.

I prefer real bacon or real sausage, but, what are ya gonna do? I think Morning Star Farms does the best veggie burgers sausage etc….

9 Likes

WOW sounds delicious!
If the recipe went nice, please share :two_hearts:

Jaaaa… Salty and sweet, love it!

4 Likes

Egg salad with scallions, topped with pea shoots & a shaker seasoning that’s chia seeds, sesame seeds, dried onion & garlic. On an Oroweat Keto wrap

12 Likes

My breakfast, day 2 of healthy eating and hoping to lose some weight…chopped boiled egg on a slice of (unbuttered) toast and salad with a tiny bit of lime and olive oil dressing, topped with small amount of low fat mayonnaise, was lovely :heart_eyes: :ok_hand:

13 Likes

Lunch time!

13 Likes

Appetizer salad

I nearly broke down as I came home, so I made a huge appetizer salad before I will cook real dinner.

Chicorée, radicchio, yellow pepper, red onion, grapefruit, dreading of lemon, mustard, linseed oil, seasalt and pinch of stevia!

Mmmmm :green_heart::white_heart::purple_heart::heartpulse:

16 Likes

Last night’s dinner. I added some sautéed greens to leftover rice, broccoli and mushrooms to go with salmon. :+1:t3:

16 Likes

Thai Curry
All time classic :heart_eyes::yum::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Aubergine, potatoe, snap beans, bamboo hearts, garlic, red curry paste, coconut milk topped with roasted tofu :ok_hand:t2:

I think I will fall asleep now on the couch :sweat_smile::yawning_face:

16 Likes

I need more curry in my life! Looks amazing.

4 Likes

I think everyone should have a good neighborhood Greek restaurant you can count on.

14 Likes

Made a Rueben sandwich. It was OK, the bread was a little underwhelming.

12 Likes

Breakfast for dinner - Biscuits and gravy and all the fixins

16 Likes

Flammkuchen\ House made flat bread, creme fraiche, speck lardons, caramelized onions, cambozola, gruyere, aged balsamic, arugula

Wild Mushroom Soup
local wild mushrooms, mushroom stock, fresh mushrooms

Roasted Beet salad
glazed beets, spiced ricotta, toasted pistachio, Texas olive ranch olive oil, micro greens

Cambozola Cheesecake
candied pecans, creme anglaise

11 Likes

That all looks really delicious :yum:

3 Likes

I made flatbreads with fried spicy veggies for lunch.

@Dazercat :rofl: nice eric. And some PB under the honey? :wink:

@Juli1 Love those colours in your appetiser salade…!

And Thanks again everybody for sharing all those inspirational dishes :innocent::blue_heart:

11 Likes

my
Green smoothie, celery, spinach, kale, banana, apple, orange. I think that is everything.

10 Likes