Foodies Unite #6 (trigger warning food) ANOTHER ONE BITES THE CRUST!

Aah that looks soo good :pinched_fingers::pinched_fingers:

2 Likes

Pork Sausage Cavatappi Bolognese

With roasted zucchini and Parmesan

18 Likes

23 Likes

If only this what right in front of me now! It looks so tasty :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Sweetpotatoe Zucchini Omlette with black cumin for breakfast :pray:t2:

17 Likes

What is with everyone going through a Asian fusion meal fix lately? I just had Thai chicken noodle bowl and dumplings :rofl:.

4 Likes

I cooked some roast beef a few days ago, and there was sone leftover so i made a stir fry with it and it was really nice!!
Curry tonight :grinning:

4 Likes

I’ve had some version of Chinese 3 times in the past week. So many umami flavours and so quick and simple. My stove is on the blink, so all I really have otherwise is an electric wok to cook with. I’ll have to get in and fix it tomorrow

3 Likes

It’s the bosses birthday so she got us all some food. It was delicious, but my stomach :weary:

16 Likes

Hello one and all,

Does maybe someone know if it’s possible to eat miso as an alcoholic? I’m a vegetarian and quiet fond of miso soup. :confused:

5 Likes

Vegan chicken nuggets and an Iced coffee,
… Arranged beside of the bed,
before having a Nap! :rofl::panda_face:

Because… Why not :yum::sunglasses:
(missed lunch)

13 Likes

I eat miso soup and cook with the paste. I also drink kombucha though so maybe I’m not as strict as some? I didn’t know there was alcohol in miso.

It looks like the alcohol may only be in homemade miso? Interesting.

5 Likes

I had to get a pic of the half sours before my Reuben came because I was afraid I’d eat them all before I got my sandwich. They were the best.

Needed more kraut though. IMO
And a Latke :yum:

17 Likes

It aint a ruben if the kraut aint falling off the sandwich!

8 Likes

Beef masala and on the right prawn balti.

16 Likes

I love half sours. :yum:

1 Like

They didn’t stand a chance. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Sausage from the local butcher, black beans, black rice, and a salad from the garden! The salad has some roasted pumpkin seeds from our pumpkin carving night with the neighbors this weekend :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I did 4 different flavors of seeds cause i had so many :crazy_face: Everything but the bagel, everything but the elote, ghost pepper (for the hubby, i will not be eating those lol), and honey cinnamon! What do you like to put on your pumpkin seeds if you do anything with them?!

@Runningfree taro milk is the best!!! Thats what i always get when i get boba! :drooling_face:

17 Likes

I do love everything but the elote!!! I have to watch my sodium though so use it sparingly. Also have to get mine shipped to me from my family since we don’t have TJ. That all looks great.

2 Likes

I have to be honest. I’ve only tried a few other flavors because each time I get the opportunity for boba that’s the one I’m craving. Maybe that will change now that we have a place in town!

2 Likes