Foodies Unite #6 (trigger warning food) ANOTHER ONE BITES THE CRUST!

@RosaCanDo I have to drive an hour and a half for TJs so i always stock up when i go :sweat_smile: I love their seasonings!

@Runningfree I tried a couple different ones and nothing ever hit the same so I’ve stuck with the taro for a long time! It’s been a while since I’ve had it, there isn’t one near me! I think I’ll go in search for some this weekend as i am craving it ever since i saw your post :rofl:

4 Likes

Broken hand and all, I managed to fix my stove top and oven :muscle:. Now to try figure out what to have for dinner.

6 Likes

I took a beef & black bean, chili soup and turned it into a Frito Pie :yum:

15 Likes

This looks amazing!!

3 Likes

Ordered delivery at the motel on our mum & son adventure… rural life means no delivery options so this was a fun treat. Although a bit disappointed I picked “chain food” instead of Thai or other local options. Maybe another night on our trip :laughing: but I was being cheap. Wait, frugal sounds better :joy:
My first Dominos pizza. Alfredo sauce base, bacon crumbles, tomato, and…. pineapple

15 Likes

Tonights meal was a turkey dip sandwich with garlic aioli and dijon, creamy tomato and basil soup and American style sausage wrapped in a cornmeal blend breading, paired with a tomato & vinegar purêe

18 Likes

Mocha Protein Smoothie

11 Likes

Darn, I didn’t know, that kombucha is also alcohol.

2 Likes

Uhhyes it is, my mother once created some that was like sparkling wine…
The bottle was even popping! :grimacing::rofl:

2 Likes

Are they really sour? In Germany you can either have sweet or salty pickled cucumbers in the big supermarkets.

1 Like

I thought in this thread is a pineapple shame game ongoing? :grin:

3 Likes

A batch of “Duveltjesvlees” (devils meat). Curious how it tastes, first time. Hope it does since I made a double batch for in the freezer as well :blush:

14 Likes

Keep it up! I love these descriptions :rofl:

2 Likes

More like a “healthy” debate :grin:

1 Like

Minnie is so cute, I can’t get over it :grin:

2 Likes

She thanks you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
It’s amazing how much cuter she gets as she gets even older. And she’s sooooo sweet.

3 Likes

A east coast feast of fried whole clams, scallops and fish.

16 Likes

Hooray!!! Enjoy!

1 Like

I 100% support this pizza!! All the toppings sound like they would work really well together

3 Likes

2 Likes