Foodies Unite #6 (trigger warning food) ANOTHER ONE BITES THE CRUST!

Here’s breakfast. I haven’t eaten cereal in years but figured some fibre might be a good idea :laughing: Was hoping for an egg but happy to take whatever I’m given. I skipped the prune juice as I don’t do the preservatives that are in it (sodium benzoate & potassium sorbate). And I managed coffee with milk instead of my cream :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

17 Likes

Where are you?
Hospital? :scream:
Interesting packages. :rofl:

3 Likes

Ah another one, sorry. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Erics suggestion for humor is good :hugs:

2 Likes

My sausage, mashed potatoes, veg, gravy and some yorkshire puddings… proper comfort food :yum:

13 Likes

Mac and cheese bake. Just some regular box mac and cheese that I added some chicken and bacon bits to and topped with bread crumbs

12 Likes

Finished up the thanksgiving mashed potatoes! They are hidden in the fried tacos!

15 Likes

Just had to post my favorite fish from one of my fave Texas restaurants.

HOT ‘N’ CRUNCHY TROUT mango remoulade

16 Likes

I had to get the fancy eggs as all of the regular ones were sold out due to avian flu. Poached egg with hot smoked salmon, mizuna and sriracha mayo.

14 Likes

Pizzaaaaa :drooling_face:
Although I ate the whole thing I won’t buy it again, the taste was very subtle and there was no cheese on the pizza :weary: I bought some and added it. It got quite creamy, almost like real cheese.
Unfortunately there is no glutenfree vegan pizza out there, would be awesome for those who want or have to eat like that.

16 Likes

I’m lucky to have that available here. Daiya makes several gluten free vegan frozen pizzas. I’m not vegan, but can’t eat dairy. They aren’t great, but help satisfy the pizza craving!

4 Likes

Breaded haddock, mashed potato and buttered samphire.

14 Likes

Last hurrah…cream of thanksgiving leftovers soup! Some shredded rotisserie chicken, wild rice dressing, frozen veggies, mashed potatoes, fresh spinach and a few splashes of heavy cream. Perfect use for them and on this blustery cold day.

14 Likes

Oh i love yorkshire puddings and yours look so yummy!!

3 Likes

Thanks twizz me too :blush:

2 Likes

Woken up to sleat and drizzling rain.
I could sit all day drinking soup through a straw watching Netflix…
Kinda think I want Thai chilli and coconut prawns…
But then I think chicken pot pie, or roast pork…
Any ideas guys?
My tastebuds are all over the place

6 Likes

Those days are the best soup days because it’s so easy to make (well, there are easy versions) and you get to stay mostly cuddled up.

4 Likes

The most cuddles I get is from my furbabies… when they want what I’m having :crazy_face:
Think I’m going to do marinated chicken and vegetable noodle bowl…
I think I really want Asian of some kind

4 Likes

What?!? You don’t cuddle by yourself? :crazy_face: I sure do. And when my pup wants to join me it’s a plus. I have been craving Asian inspired dishes too. Sounds yummy.

3 Likes

I’m not good at self comforting or care, hence my escape into addiction.
I always get puppy cuddles at night but it’s a respectful distance during the day.
If I remember to take a picture of my dinner, I’ll tag you in it :relaxed:

3 Likes

After 3-4 hours outside chopping wood, stocking the inside stack, and shoveling the driveway I was so hungry & really didn’t want to cook. Went raiding through the freezer.

Scrounged up some potato & onion pierogi with liquid aminos as an appetizer while vegan apple sage sausage cooked up with broccoli, onion, and cranberries.

18 Likes