Foodies Unite #7(trigger warning food) GNOC, GNOC, GNOCCHI ON HEAVEN'S DOOR!

another post run hotel breakfast. Tried to make it a little healthy than yesterday but you will never catch me passing up bacon :joy::woman_shrugging:t2:

14 Likes

Breakfast is leftover breakfast for dinner :joy: from last night (I could only get through about half my plate last night). I also made a concoction with some withering blueberries and puréed them with cottage cheese and plain Greek yogurt. It turned out delicious! It’s wonderfully tart and hearty tasting. I’ve got quite the batch so it will likely be breakfasts the rest of the week.

13 Likes

I’m enjoying seeing you eat all the :bacon: that I don’t do anymore. My bacon buffet days are over :cry: enjoy :blush:

Where’s the queso?

4 Likes

You in SouthLake? :thinking:

Naw, Tyler.
I will eat all the bacon. You never see me with it at home because I will literally eat the whole package in 1 setting so I don’t buy it.
I had queso on my nachos the other night. I can get stuff with liquid cheese back home. I might hit up a tex-mex place later in my stay. Going to a seafood place tonight :drooling_face:

3 Likes

No bacon here. :cry:

Tex Mex is the only Mex :yum:

12 Likes

Tonights culinary adventure Turkey Zucchini Skillet…lots of seasoning. Delicious 9.5 outta 10
I wanna make this a regular

15 Likes

Tonight’s supper. Love the pictures on here.

17 Likes

Yumm avocado slices in the tacos! Looks great

1 Like

Lots of not so exciting meals around here with all the hubbub happening. Wednesdays are pretty much solid pizza nights for now. Frozen thin crust isn’t terrible.

16 Likes

Salmon in a forest of arugula!
@RosaCanDo late congrats to you on your 600 and I am so, so , so happy for you w your change coming up! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

15 Likes

Perfect first pancake ! I’ve never done this before :sweat_smile:

Usually i throw out the first one and the rest are pretty.

15 Likes

Pastrami and Havarti on sourdough (per usual) with hot mustard and mayo, sliced grape tomatoes (out of necessity) and deliciously spicy radish microgreens.

11 Likes

@Astro

Food coming shortly once my favorite cooking surface gets ready

14 Likes

Yum! I’ve been craving meatloaf. I’ll make some next week, maybe :grimacing::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Me make fire. Me cook meat

17 Likes

Hey Scott! Have you ever seen anything with Francis Mallman? He’s an Argentinian (I think) chef…and I’m he is very much about open fire big meat cooking. if you have Netflix, you can watch the episode of “Chef’s Table” devoted to him (Season 1 episode 3) I highly recommend for some outdoor cooking inspiration!

4 Likes

I will look him up! I love any, well most, cooking shows

14 Likes

That’s my boyfriend! :heart_eyes: LOL. I love that show so much. I visited Argentina/Uruguay when I was 18 and it was fascinating seeing all the ways beef was cooked over wood fires. A big tradition there.

5 Likes

Baked cheesy chicken and cheese and broccoli soup with rice.
Home made. Hope it’s as good as it smells

16 Likes