Foodies Unite #7(trigger warning food) GNOC, GNOC, GNOCCHI ON HEAVEN'S DOOR!

It’s my husband’s birthday time, so I just say “yes!” Grateful for a sleep in this morning and a leisurely day today. A BLT on a bagel with a fried egg was a great brunch.

17 Likes

Smoked salmon, gorgonzola cheese, campari tomatoes with olive oil, vinegar, and basil, green and gold kiwis
Texas Pecos cantaloupe, lime zest and juice
My version of Key Lime Pie, been making it since I was 19
Bon appetit everyone
Food is life.

16 Likes

We made some nice pizza yesterday. Half with tuna, half with anchovies, to accommodate family preferences. Me, I can eat from both sides :smiling_face:

Everybody’s food looks yum. :yum:

13 Likes

The perfect sunday breakfast: scrambled eggs with everything from the fridge :grin:

14 Likes

Avocado toast, fried tofu, mushroom and peppers and broccoli

14 Likes

Travelling with pecans :yum:

15 Likes

Safe travels

5 Likes

This drink is trending heavily among kids in my country. Bought one just see what the fuss was about. I and hubs were not impressed. Tasted mainly like maraschino cherries.

6 Likes

I never heard of it. But I wouldn’t be looking for those kind of drinks. Sounds gross :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Simple Home made Meatloaf, Roasted Potatoes with a side of peas and thick gravy :yum:

Home made McDonald’s sausage and egg mcmuffin + bagel. Breakfast from a few days ago :fire:

13 Likes

Normal Roadhouse but I tried their fish. It was pretty yum

13 Likes

I made a spinach salad with pears, Stilton blue cheese, and some honey roasted pecans with some champagne vinegar and olive oil; to go with the left over chicken pot pie.

14 Likes

Sausage gravy on toasted sourdough (instead of biscuits, I think I prefer the toast!) hash browns and a fried egg. Birthday boy was very happy!

13 Likes

A lovely weekend for food! And great weather to go with it. I sat out on the patio to make cilantro lime slaw with a farmer’s market cabbage, super sweet! My husband and I shared the responsibility of preparing and smoking this pork butt roast, seasoned with cumin, various chili powders, S&P. And I cut the kernels off two dozen ears of corn for the freezer, the last of the farm stand corn for the season. I love this time of year.

15 Likes

Low carb lunch:
Mixed snacks and salad

13 Likes

Fruit time o’clock :alarm_clock:

Todays stars
Watermelon, blackberry, my peach of the year, was a little better than ok, cantaloupe, walnuts, toasted coconut vanilla zero sugar yogurt.

7 Likes

Key Lime pie is my F A V O R I T E, ever! :yum:

1 Like

Skinny Bitch :joy: at Eggstasy

Skinny B@#c*
whole wheat tortilla burrito, egg whites, apple chicken sausage, spinach, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, low-fat cheese, fruit skewer, salsa

Cappuccino and a green jasmine blackberry ice tea.

10 Likes

Looks delicious :yum:

I’m very thirsty to try this green jasmine blackberry ice tea.

4 Likes

Broccoli chili-cheese Omlette :ok_hand:t2:

11 Likes