Foodies Unite #7(trigger warning food) GNOC, GNOC, GNOCCHI ON HEAVEN'S DOOR!

Yesterday’s lunch in my office. Leftover grilled greek chicken breast, and a side of the Wild & brown rice autumn harvest salad I made for potluck the other day

11 Likes

Yummm… Can I have this as latenight dinner after swimming please?

2 Likes

They came out nice and crispy. Will c how it goes with some goat cheese and cucumber later :heart_eyes:

Resume: you know the things that are not bad but you won’t make again? That’s one of those :smirk::yum::sweat_smile:

Cucumber and goat cheese came good with olives and macadamia nuts :ok_hand:t2:

11 Likes

I love going to my favorite restaurants in my old stomping grounds. This place IS good as ALWAYS. Much respect for the consistency of the menu.
Courtyard Kitchen on Montana.

Got my old favorite
The rejuvenator
Orange juice beets and mixed berries
And a cappuccino

And the:
SALMON DILL BURGER house made salmon patty with capers, lemon zest, & shallots, lettuce - roma tomato - zesty yogurt dill sauce - mixed greens
seeded brioche bun

And this :joy::joy::joy:

10 Likes

That salad looks delicious, do you have a recipe?

2 Likes

When you swim you get extra sausage…:hugs::woozy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

These are our favourite Gloucester Old Spot heritage sausages from a local Chelsea butchers. Very nice indeed. Tomatoes are all homegrown in my mother in law’s greenhouse, donated kindly to us.

9 Likes

Show stuff youve made!

!

4 Likes

Rollin Rollin Rollin yeah :green_heart:

11 Likes

Blue cheese spinach and apple pizza.

11 Likes

PROTEIN OMELET egg whites - spinach - grilled chicken breast - cheese blend
sliced avocado

How bout these slices Juli :wink:
The best part was that raisin turmeric toast. It’s soooo good.

9 Likes

YUM-- never tried apples but did fall in love with bluecheese and grape pizza when i still ate dairy.

I hope you enjoyed :yum: It looks absolutely delicious

3 Likes

Glutenfree naan made with millet flour :heart_eyes:
It’s a dream! Yeees I wanted pancakes but then found the recipe for this on my phone :yum: HAD to try it

Feels like the real thing guys. I also found a recipe for a glutenfree bread. I need to buy yeast tomorrow and I’ll be baking again :blush:

14 Likes

Looks wonderful @Salty … looks like you’re turning it into a tradition! I have the rice for it and one day will make it!!

1 Like

For anyone interested in the recipe, there you go: Easy Gluten Free Naan Bread (No Yeast) - The Loopy Whisk

If you don’t have millet flour you can mix your millet until it’s “flour-like”, I did the same.
I think with millet flour they turn out even better

3 Likes

Now that I have fresh bread I need something to spread on…this is garlic in olive oil. I’ll let that cook for 20-30 minutes, then fill all in a jar and eat the gloves on my bread later with a pinch of salt and some olives I found in the fridge.

11 Likes

This is the original for ingredient list. I’ve made it a few times and I switch up a few things. I always use Lundberg Wild & brown rice blend; this latest time, I used toasted walnuts rather than pecans (and I bump nut/seed amount for more protein) I also used local maple syrup instead of our farm honey this time :yum: And I keep peels on apple for nutrients

4 Likes

Another lunch at my desk. Rio tuna in olive oil makes a tasty addition to salad

9 Likes

Four cheese rainbow tortellini with roasted broccoli

12 Likes

This kinda evolved while i was cooking…it was supposed to be a roast chicken Sunday lunch but then i thought the chicken had a funny smell while cooking so had to throw it out and add sausages instead… so i had crispy roast potato, carrot and swede crush, broccoli, pork sausage, yorkshire puddings and gravy made with vegetable juices…twas lovely!

13 Likes

Made some seafood chowder last night. Mussels, smoked boneless sardines (added a nice savoury smoky flavour), cod, scallops, baby clams. No cream but a few splashes of high protein milk, and grated potato to thicken

11 Likes