Foodies Unite #7(trigger warning food) GNOC, GNOC, GNOCCHI ON HEAVEN'S DOOR!

lol Leave my double rice out of it!!
We have so many Mexican places but this one is my favorite. Their queso and everything is on point. and it was chicken in the enchiladas :blush:

5 Likes

Oh Eric, you have found the promised land. Get yourself some of that yum.

3 Likes

That looks so good, I love the sound of everything in this. Very Ottolenghi

3 Likes

12 Likes

Pork Dan Dan. Pretty nice, added proper noodles for carbs as courgette ribbons ARE NOT NOODLES

16 Likes

Sandwich and chips kind of day with a side of trail mix

14 Likes

I really love room service. :heart:

Home made granola fruit and vanilla yogurt and my last peanut butter oat meal banana smoothie.

13 Likes

Fried short grain brown rice with kimchi. This is my comfort food.

17 Likes

I don’t bake, I can’t do sweet stuff. I don’t even watch GBBO through fear of all things cake.

But I made these today:

Puff pastry
Rowanberry jam
Sliced apples in cinnamon sugar

EASY, and no soggy bottom either.

They taste amazing!

15 Likes

Salad, carrot, linseed oil, chicken and a shit ton of spices :drooling_face:

13 Likes

Found another new place in Old stone Scottsdale on the way home from Wedgewood pharmacy :smirk_cat: It’s a long haul so we easily worked lunch into the errand.
The Montauk

Check out these tacos.

Brussel Sprout Tacos :scream: who would have thought?
black beans, pickled onion, pepita, chipotle aioli, queso fresco
With a tomato and cuke salad.

Watermelon Mule Mocktail
watermelon syrup, lime, ginger beer

We’ll be back for Alice’s refill again.

13 Likes

Mushroom broccoli and tofu with rice noodles

12 Likes

Home made marinara sauce on whole wheat penne at Casa D Cat :black_cat:

16 Likes

My parents got to town so we went with an easy dinner of rotisserie chicken with my salsa verde, farm stand green beans, potatoes and onion and tomato. Lovely last tastes of summer tonight. And yes, I pepper my food adequately :sweat_smile:

16 Likes

Linseed oil is one of the most horrible things I drink (or even eat), I do it just bcs I know it’s super healthy. I drink it from the shot glass xd It hurts less :wink:

3 Likes

I tried what you do, I can’t :joy::sob: I can only tolerate linseed oil in small amounts with lots of other tasty stuff around.

3 Likes

hi friends! hangover-free breakfast this morning is two eggs over garlic brown rice, kimchi and spicy radish sprouts! :yum: with iced hibiscus orange peel and rose hip tea :dancer:t2:

15 Likes

Protein filled breakfast

12 Likes

That’s my kind of breakfast! Looks great.

2 Likes

Did someone say pepper?

Scrambled lox and onions with Chompies Rye cream cheese. And a nice honey crisp with PB.

13 Likes