Foodies Unite #7(trigger warning food) GNOC, GNOC, GNOCCHI ON HEAVEN'S DOOR!

18 Likes

Chicken Al Pastor Quesadilla

With pineapple salsa and crema

15 Likes

Last night I used up fridge veggies to make a stir fry, of sorts. I did buy a Napa cabbage since I’d never cooked one before, they’re quite lovely. Added in pan seared tofu also.

17 Likes

Twinnie… This was my lunch yesterday exactly the same w/tofu and fridge veg.

V tasty.

17 Likes

Breakfast was interesting and delicious! Wheat English muffin, toasted, with refried pinto beans spread on, crumbled queso fresco, fried eggs, microgreens, cilantro, and cholula hot sauce.

16 Likes

Ha! Love it! We’ve been on the same page this week.

3 Likes

Small breakfast of fruit and yogurt. Saving room for popcorn and nachos at the movies this afternoon

14 Likes

This has made me fancy these :smile:

10 Likes

I’ve never had those but they look very yummy

3 Likes

Shrimp Malaysian noodles in my car at lunch on a cold autumn day. I ate too much :sweat_smile:

15 Likes

Tofu triplets @RosaCanDo and @Tragicfarinelli

These are my work leftovers for today but last night I made vegan ma po tofu with kim chi and brussel sprouts with some coconut rice. :yum:

16 Likes

13 Likes

Haha and it’s seemingly sitting in the very good company of the Brussel sprout. I’m a fan.

5 Likes

I have been eating so healthy for the week, I ate some home made soup - it wasn’t enough for dinner :plate_with_cutlery: so I had to have something more.
Some air fryer egg + cheese on toast with plenty of pepper :yum: and then some fruit :strawberry:

I’m allowing myself to have X2 not as healthy meals over the weekend. Hehehe.

14 Likes

Approx 5 mins :yum: they are tasty. I have had the air fryer for over a year and just started using it. Haven’t tried anything else in there yet though!

3 Likes

Simple homemade tostadas for dinner have a Good Friday to all :v:t4:

13 Likes

Thank you, I’m glad to be back :hugs::sparkles:
I have used all my likes :blush:

4 Likes

Went with red grapes in the spinach salad. And Point Reyes blue cheese.
The grapes worked very well. I think I like the Stilton blue better as it crumblier.
And the reason I’m eating all these spinach salads is because wifey bought this HUGE tub of spinach. I’m never going to get through it.

9 Likes

Smothered chicken at Roadhouse

8 Likes

I got the hubs to try decorating cookies tonight :joy: We are not artists but I had a blast trying. The cauldron was my best one

10 Likes