Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

If you know,you know :heart: :scotland:

11 Likes

What is this? @Monkey

2 Likes

A bottle of the good stuff right there :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Its the greatest drink ever invented

2 Likes

Give me 2 clues!

1 Like

Its orange and Scottish lol

2 Likes

I cheated and googled it lol. Apparently i can buy some on amazon

3 Likes

You’ll love it you have to keep it in the fridge its best when ice cold
Its Irn Bru pronounced Iron Brew

2 Likes

Our last supper
One pot Beefaroni

12 Likes

Love that, only seen it in can’s over here. And I always but the sugar free one :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Everything that needed using from the fridge in one gorgeous and healthy stew. Based loosely on Chilean Porotas Granados…

Time for some shopping I think… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

Blueberry cheesecake cookies, fresh out of the oven!

16 Likes

OMG :yum:
Do you ship?

You don’t post much. But you nailed it this time :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum:

2 Likes

Thank you! :blue_heart: I don’t ship, unfortunately :smiley: I wish I could.

If you’re interested, I can send you the recipe!

3 Likes

I’ve already googled it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I’d probably never make them.
But they do sound wickedly delicious.
Like drinking. I’d never be able to have just one. Or 2. Or 3…………
And I’ve never heard of such a thing before.
:yum:

2 Likes

Good to see that I’m not the only one that waits to go tomthe store until the fridge is empty.

The pantry on the other hand, Ma has always claimed that I grocery shop for a world war. And my husband usually reminds me that we do have both a freezer and a refrigerator. :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Well dang, sir! Now I wish I would be able to ship these. :ship::rocket:

2 Likes

I have a level of OCD and mental health issues around the fridge and waste :woman_facepalming:t3:. When there are dregs of food I get creative and thrive. Fill the fridge and I freeze and buy takeaway. Am sure there’s something in that, but I prefer to have less always. Overindulgence stifles me. Saying that we have a full pantry and the freezer is always well stocked with homemade stuff. My freezer also has an inventory book I use to arrange it and update… Like I said, I know it’s OCD and controlling. But to be honest it works and we eat very well and don’t waste a single bean of food.

5 Likes

I have my pantry on perfect order, items sorted,beans in one staple on the shelf of canned foods (like tuna, tomatos and such)

Gluten free flours and bakery items on another shelf.

Breakfast items on one (In order of course,bread cereals sorted by kind, size and content)

Fridge is the same, everything has a special places, and there’s special shelf’s for everything.
It’s always been that way to avoid contamination if someone comes to visit, and so all kids know where there safe good is. (I’ve got one autistic kid who is very specific with his food, and one celiac/tapoica, artificial sweeteners allergy)

And me who would probably make an easier list of things I’m not allergic too.

Controlling, Ocd, maybe? But I’m rather safe than sorry.

I also have this idea that if we’ve got a power outage (which we do pretty often out here) I don’t want to risk having expensive food go bad, so I rather stack the Pantry than the fridge or freezer.

And I love getting creative with food. My father was amazing with that. I have so many great memories of him making up dishes that we absolutely loved. Never understood that it was because we didn’t have any money at that time.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 2500 replies. Continue discussion at Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET… I’M FEELING CANNELLONI! (Part 8).