Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

Salads and leftover Turkish dips: Esme, Baba Ghanoush, tabbouleh. Beetroot lentil chickpea lemon mix. Turkish bread.

15 Likes

This is happiness!

2 Likes

The beetroot salad is a taste sensation, just beluga lentils, beetroot cut into matchsticks, red onion, capers, lemon zest and juice, chickpeas and parsley. We consistently make this at bbqs, or serve it with grilled halloumi on top, or next to butterflied fried sardines. It’s a keeper.

3 Likes

Bacon, egg, Monterey Jack cheese, green onion wrap. With home grown oranges.

15 Likes

nugs and broccoli

14 Likes

Creamy Cajun spiced chicken and penne pasta with roasted red peppers

15 Likes

Lobster stuffed ravioli with sautéed mushrooms, oven roasted asparagus & grape tomatoes. Olive oil & parm

13 Likes

Office lunch. Reheated mug of broccoli soup my kiddo helped me make the other day :yum:

15 Likes

Outdoor blended protein berry oats :blueberries:

15 Likes

Cajun chicken pasta is one of my favorites :grinning:

3 Likes

I didn’t make a photo but I just want to say I’ve just had my first ever american style pancaces (small but thick) with maple syrup (which also is a new thing for me).
My oh my… :drooling_face:

9 Likes

Sounds absolutely delicious.
I do as I always do, a cross cooking thing.
Thin Swedish pancakes with maple syrup :smiling_face:

My thick American ones do not turns out good gluten free.

2 Likes

12 Likes

I think eating whatever you want for breakfast is one of the best things about being an adult.

18 Likes

So you’re saying that I’m allowed nachos and salsa for breakfast?

It’s like my cryptonite,I love nachos and salsa.

I’m going to tell my husband that I’m allowed to do that now. :smiling_face:

5 Likes

Today is a “Dang It! I AM EATING!” Those chips fry my face. No taste, just spicy.

14 Likes

Could be my last trip to Chompies
But I’ll have Brent’s in TO
Half sours my fave

And half a pastrami with Swiss on rye. Sweet sour cabbage soup and latke

13 Likes

BRENTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs??? I have only been to the one in Northridge - the original! I am so jealous! I’d freaking taste it! Or at least pretend!

2 Likes

Ya I love a good deli. Only got Brent’s, to go, once when the Gus Bus arrived. I I had a good feeling. This one’s in Westlake Village. 20 minutes away. If you got any other good recommendations let me know. Pizza?

2 Likes

You really should take a drive to the Original in Northridge. :slight_smile: You can take pics and make me even more jealous! Also go to King’s Sushi and Burger in Northridge. Two days big direction. I will get back on “The Best.” I mean, my Dad was LAPD and I was EVERYWHERE! My Grandfather was LAPD Head o’ Homicide, was actually at the Simpson Case. Anyhoo…I will get you to historical places!

Edit: King’s looks like it dropped ratings. Nonetheless, still fun to go Sushi/Burger.

2 Likes