Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

Any whipped cream will do. Cool whip is not as rich. probably would be better with any whipped cream product

2 Likes

Living the good life. I should never complain about anything. :sun_with_face:

14 Likes

Beef Enchiladas

14 Likes

What is the vegetable above the ginger. Enjoy. All looks so good. @tailee17

@MrsOdh Cool Whip ( the brand with many generics) is a convenience food in the place of whipping by hand or a mixer real cream. … known as whipped cream or whipping cream.
As @RosaCanDo and @JazzyS said there are alternatives. Think fluffy. And as was also mentioned cool whip is a lot lighter …more stable … and cheaper …
I make a summertime lime pie w it.
Cool whip, limeade concentrate, condensed milk. Graham cracker crust. Presto. It’s done in five minutes. Thankfully you can now get reduced calorie or fat or something on the condensed milk and it’s just as good.

@RosaCanDo ha ha! That meme is funny

@MrsOdh adding this link for you. Cool whip is actually ‘whipped topping’
Like the article says, more stable ( won’t fall like whipping cream) you can freeze it etcetera.

6 Likes

Those are pears.

1 Like

I was pretty sure two out of three were pears but the third one was so bulbous that I wasn’t sure that it wasn’t some type of root vegetable. It all looks wonderful, I want to eat at your house.

3 Likes

I love to cook create and feed hungry people who appreciate home cook meals.

My therapist told me that is how I express love.

2 Likes

Thank you. Sounds a little bit like clotted cream to me?

Anyway non dairy oat whip is pretty stable so it might work as a substitute on it’s own then. :blush:

2 Likes

12 y/o
Who is home because of allergies made what he called Pizza nachos for lunch (Nachos with mozarella,ham and salsa)
And we tried Kool Aid for the first time ever.
So now my pants,my shirt and half the kitchen has a new color :laughing:

I had no idea that it was such a strong colorant. 12 y/o loved it. Personally I’m satisfied with my one time and one time only try. I prefer sweet tea :blush:

12 Likes

Made muhammara to have with dinner.

16 Likes

I had to look it up! Delicious choice!

Don’t taste honey AND barely taste it at all. Pssshhh.

13 Likes

It’s really good! I like to use it as a dip for veggies and naan. And is easy to make😋

2 Likes

I have had it! I just didn’t know the name for it. I will make it! I haven’t, which is odd for me. :slight_smile: Thanks for sharing it.

2 Likes

Feeling so hungry today!

15 Likes

Skinny Spag Bol tonight :blush:

15 Likes

Where’s Reggie?
I came here to see Reggie :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Nice bolognese :yum:

1 Like

:rofl: hes washing his hair…

1 Like

Lunch is sourdough toast with spreadable herbed cheese, salami, tomato, red onion, bell pepper and microgreens. Mmm! Spring is in the air today! I ate out on the patio and the birds are going nuts.

12 Likes

Mmm, fried rice with homemade kimchi. My favourite flavours.

16 Likes