Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

Ya it is!!

By the way. My Moka coffee maker is working out nicely. It’s pretty easy. I got some new Italian beans to try tomorrow.

4 Likes

I woke up with an insane craving for tator tot breakfast casserole which I have never cooked before and never even eaten. Eggs, tots, veg, milk, sour cream and a massive amount of cheese. Craving sated. :drooling_face:

17 Likes

I’d hit that :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Zucchini, carrots, tomatoes, tomatillos, no seasoning. I’m preferring the vegetables without seasoning, to savor the taste and the flavors of the vegetables themselves. It was delicious.
Bon appetit everyone
Food is life.

13 Likes

PLENTY of leftovers. Don’t tell anyone that I have blasphemed myself this way but there is almost…

too much cheese.
I didn’t think it was possible. Of course I followed the directions loosely in the amount of cheese to add. As one does. :cheese::cheese:

6 Likes

Moroccan Lamb backstrap

21 Likes

That looks scrumptious! Wow! Lovely on the plate!! I’m mostly vegetarian and would love that. Enjoy!

2 Likes

It really was lovely. Plenty left for tomorrows work lunch too hahaha

2 Likes

Baked meneesh this morning :yum:

18 Likes

16 Likes

Eggs with accidentally over crispy turkey bacon

14 Likes

That’s looks gorgeous :heart:

2 Likes

This makes my heart happy. I’ll have to make one soon.

2 Likes

Avocado sourdough and vegan bacon.

17 Likes

Sloppy Joe’s served with watermelon, nacho chips and salsa.

I also wanted to show you guys my sister’s Smörgåstårta from yesterday. It’s layered with Tuna (my sister doesn’t eat meat) veggies (I thinks it’s corn,peas and paprika)
Mayonnaise on top, decorated turkey slices, Cheese, cucumber and tomatoes.

15 Likes

Oh, yum! I’d be all over that! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

That looks like artwork! Too pretty to eat.

4 Likes

It’s pretty common for parties and celebrations here. Sometimes the veggies especially tomstoes are cut like different flowers.

4 Likes

So Cal Burrito

Avocado on the side.
I love the avocado but I just can’t take it inside things. I’m weird.

15 Likes

Tonight’s tea :grin:

16 Likes