Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

Pork belly, Sunny Egg, Chili Crunch, Scallion and Campari Tomatoes. :yum:

14 Likes

Dinner too, cause it was so pretty. Golden Broth (stock, coconut milk, fresh turmeric, garlic & lemon). Cicerchia Beans from Rancho Gordo, Caramelized Shallot, Fresh Dill. Anti-inflammatory and super tasty!

14 Likes

That Manwich doubles as a great dip for Doritos.

2 Likes

Some cute mini donuts with cream cheese and pecans
and then some loaded fries with pulled pork and a bunch of other stuff

11 Likes

Sloppy joes are awesome. Manwich is good but once you’ve had it you can easily make your own.

2 Likes

I see you got your priorities in order there. Donuts first :yum:

3 Likes

I will blame this choice, this time, on Tornado Warning basement time.

11 Likes

I got the donuts to snack on while waiting for my meal :joy::joy:

1 Like

I’m going miss this plate the most.

Rack of lamb with mint jelly and au gratin potatoes.
The place has an appearance of a dive. But the food is amazing! Although I guess I’ve only had the lamb :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Wifey’s salmon is always good. And the blue cheese dressing is the best.
My kind of place.

12 Likes

I can make a plate just like that one. I definitely grew up making mint sauce, no jelly in our family, and gratin - all from about 8 years old… One fab thing about being a 1st American from NZ man.

4 Likes

Fruit bowl for breakfast before lounging with the doggos. I forget oranges and mangos at the store :woman_facepalming:t2: so just strawberries and apples today

11 Likes

Gorgonzola and rocket added after I cooked the pizza.

14 Likes

Happier mood, happier food
Late dinner snack plate

14 Likes

Avocado toast with basted eggs and a side of smoked ham.

Kale tonic.

11 Likes

Oops, a little charred :sweat_smile: Marinated my boneless/skinless chicken breast in avocado oil, balsamic & spices. The oil dripped and caused a bit of flare-up on barbecue. Still tasty and had leftovers for lunches.

18 Likes

It’s not booze and it’s not weed. I got it this morning and now digging in. It’s my favorite flavor

16 Likes

The LivingRoom
Pan roasted half chicken
Mash potatoes and carrots and broccoli
With chicken pan gravy

14 Likes

I feel like I’m being a bad influence on you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

This stuff is pretty dang good. No sugar half the fat.

12 Likes

Naw, it was an impulse buy this morning when I was getting other things. I really wanted to go to the dispensary, sugar is definitely the lesser evil

4 Likes

Out of a coffee mug is the best way to eat ice cream! :yum:

5 Likes