Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

What is that brown thingy on the side? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Keeping it simple on a Monday.

18 Likes

I betcha riced cauliflower could be made into some patties like that…maybe an egg mixed in.

2 Likes

That is brown bread and it’s amazing! I don’t know what’s in it, I just know I can’t stop eating it.

But I know what it looks like… lol

bitnutty-austin

6 Likes

Oooh I like the look of the turmeric cereal. I got chickpea cereal at the weekend and it’s delicious. Full of protein.

3 Likes

Absolutely agree and it ups the veg massively!

2 Likes

When hubby gets home, his will have no avocado, and I’ll give him two Beano tabs :joy:

19 Likes

Lettuces, three eggs, tomatoes! Delicious!
Bon appetit everyone!
Food is life.

17 Likes

Smoked sausage and veg (zucchini, bell peppers, red onion, mushrooms, garlic, cilantro) on basmati rice. Chili flakes in the oil to start. Very fresh tasting and good spice!

18 Likes

Going to try this fun pasta for kiddo tonight. He got excited when I showed him this new-to-us pasta shape/variety :laughing:

16 Likes

Mediterranean Platter
tomato + cucumber salad, olives, beluga lentil hummus, tzaziki, house rice, naan with a shrimp skewer

With a virgin watermelon ginger mule.

19 Likes

Sweet bloody geezus … you made that???
I wanna come to yer house for dinner man!
YASSSSSSSS! :+1::+1::drooling_face:

4 Likes

No no no no. :laughing: We went out.
We eat out a lot.
That’s why I always try and get a photo bomb of my dog in the home made pics. Great lunch.

3 Likes

Ohhhhh, well still looks amazeballs.
Guess I’m not coming for dinner, lol!!! :grin:

2 Likes

Tuscan Sheetpan Chicken

Roasted veggies & olive & tomatoe salad.

16 Likes

Those are cool! Taco boats!
Nice pasta for the kiddo @Salty … fun!

Cranberries and Blueberries. Yum.

Bon appetit everyone
Food is life

10 Likes

Threw together a random quiche with my excess zucchini (plus Emmental, a bit of leftover bacon, seasonings etc)
I actual busted out my food process for cheese & zucchini instead of hand-grating. Sure speeds up the process! I’m normally too lazy to drag it out & clean it

20 Likes

Blueberries pear walnut toasted coconut vanilla yogurt.

12 Likes

I took last nights roasted veggies and chicken dinner, added some broccoli spinach and cheese and made a colossal omelette out of it.

I do love creating & eating at home

19 Likes

It’s raining, it’s pouring, the old man was snoring…

It’s just a :broccoli: pesto pasta kind of day. As much as will fit in me bowl thanks. Ta.

16 Likes