Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

The sun peeked out and temps went up to 12°c, so that calls for bbq :laughing: Made some burgers. Sautéed mushrooms, Swiss cheese, mayo, grainy mustard for mine. Side of leftover roasted Brussels sprouts. Stuffed :pig:

16 Likes

Meatballs in tomato and red pepper sauce with spaghetti.

15 Likes

Stinking up the work kitchen with my leftovers :laughing:

14 Likes

Brisket Freaking Queso.
At the Smoky Rose
@Runningfree
I’m never leaving Dallas :yum:

15 Likes

That’s some good looking queso :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Maple BBQ salmon

16 Likes

Made my husband’s mom’s “Italian” meatloaf and potatoes. Perfect on a rainy fall night :drooling_face:

14 Likes

Mamas puerto rican chicken thighs and sofrito basamati rice… extra spicy

Leftovers for days. None for hubby. He cant handle 1/4 this spice!

18 Likes

Does anyone else have a weakness for these? This was left over from a camping trip and sated me on a comfort food craving day. It feels like a treat. Like astronaut ice cream or something.

9 Likes

Day Off today I’ve decided to work 6 days instead of 7 so meal prepping for Saturday family meal sides will be mashed potatoes and stuffing maybe cornbread ha! Yo life is good! Have a good weekend to all. :v:t4:

18 Likes

18 Likes

Frozen mango, pink lady apple and kefir for a late breakfast (it’s past noon)

15 Likes

Two eggs with baby spinach & cheese. Touch of garlic hot sauce. On Oroweat Keto wrap (I’m not keto; I just like the 14g fibre) :laughing:

17 Likes

Might be a little early for some but I clock in at 3am and my lunch is 9am I usually pack a pb&j ha! But we eating good today and my youngest sister showed up for a plate family is everything it’s a good day. Peace to all

20 Likes

Kiddo loves waffles so I’m glad he’ll eat this multigrain mix I buy. A bit more fibre/nutritious grains vs. toaster waffles :laughing:

11 Likes

that looks like a good yummy plate – enjoy the food and the company :yum:

2 Likes

Brother made me a potato hash for breakfast…so good

18 Likes

Thanks Jazzy enjoy your food as well :v:t4:

2 Likes

Saturday night pizza with blue cheese and olives. This turned out great!

21 Likes

YUM— was waiting to see Saturday’s pizza :yum: glad you enjoyed - it looks amazing!

3 Likes