Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

Caramelized Onion Beef & Wine Ravioli
With mushrooms & Horseradish Cream

16 Likes

And a side of Benson :heart_eyes: :dog:

2 Likes

I’ve made my own sauerkraut successfully for the first time. In the past it’s not worked for various reasons. Having it with some kabanos sausages for lunch.

10 Likes

@Deelzebub
If you can make that wonderful yogurt/ kefir and the beautiful bread you can do anything. Glad you’re happy with it. I made sauerkraut few times in my twenties in a big crock.
A Polish friend of mine makes the most delicious dish which I’ve made a lot and taken to dinners.
Sauerkraut mixed with shredded carrots, with lots of chopped garlic and olive oil. Salt and pepper. I don’t think vinegar. I’ll ask her. She’s recently moved back to Poland. I would put it in a glass trifle bowl and it was very pretty to look at. Hugs, Delia. Love your food. Congrats again on the sauerkraut success.
Editing to add parsley, onion, apple, caraway seeds and teensy sugar and salt. I used the parsley.

4 Likes

Yay something worth posting to the foodies thread. I tried a new recipe tonight. Lemon Basil Orzo and Chicken. Took about an hour. Fresh basil i grew myself!! 8/10 would make again

15 Likes

Saturday night pizza with Gorgonzola, spinach and apple. My favourite.

13 Likes

True Food Breakfast Pizza.
Southwest Bison Sausage Pizza
mozzarella, cotija, jalapeño, organic DiNapoli tomato sauce,
charred scallion salsa verde, Vital Farms pasture-raised fried egg

To drink
Bright Eyes
Pineapple, carrot, apple, ginger, turmeric, beet, lemon.
The Bright Eyes and the cappuccino might not have been the best decision before a breakfast pizza :nauseated_face:

13 Likes

Leftover tofu yesterday at lunch. Added beet & cabbage kraut

12 Likes

Smashed avocado on fermented grain toast with eggs

14 Likes

Salisbury Steak with mushroom gravy.

I really need to work messy presentation. There’s a pea or 2 out of bounds :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Mash potatoes made with butter, cream cheese, leftover potato water salt and pepper.

12 Likes

I made the dough last night and baked it this morning for this sourdough loaf.

18 Likes

@Passerina_cyanea

Love this pumpkin spice overnight oats!

8 Likes

A grilled cheese cut just the way @AyBee approves of :laughing:

12 Likes

I like to repurpose food. Had some left over pizza with mushrooms, spinach and onions on it. Slapped an open faced omelette with chives and Parm on top, garnished with Avocado cuz how much more can I put on a pizza!!!

15 Likes

Kitchen Sink Bars

16 Likes

Cheddar,Bacon and Chive Quick Bread

14 Likes

Recipe? They look great.:grin:

4 Likes

Fruit bowl

12 Likes

Approaching my fasting week which will start on sunday. Today’s meal: Gnocchi with chinese cabbage, apple slices and a bit of gorgonzola for protein and taste, beetroot salad.
Tea of the day: Chamomile

13 Likes

Last night was Shrimp Alfredo :slight_smile: came out hella silky and more flavorful than expected!

14 Likes