Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

Gordon Ramsey
Fish and Chips with mushy peas.
The best!
Sippy cup is not mine :laughing:

Getting our sticky toffee pudding on :yum:

@Louloubelle

16 Likes

Yessss !!! This looks amazing :star_struck:
Are you over here?! X

Edit - just seen your post on the selfie thread ! Have the best time in London ! Keep the pics coming please (I’m up north in Yorkshire :blush:) X

4 Likes

I’ve never been that far north. I’ve been as far as Derby about ten years ago. So pretty up there. I love your country.
:pray:t2::heart:

5 Likes

Ah nice :heart_eyes:. Derby is just south of the Peak District. It’s really lovely (that’s where my profile picture is taken). Have a wonderful trip @Dazercat :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: X

4 Likes

Please eat a scone for me. To me England ( and the other British Isles and Ireland) are scones. Also ate lots of wonderful Persian food there. So nice to see the sippy cup on the table! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

4 Likes

Mangoes and cinnamon!

12 Likes

That looks great, but I do think the sippy cup is yours. Sticky toffee for the win. Every time. But where’s the clotted cream on it??

If I may suggest a place to eat Eric @Dazercat my choice is Hawksmoor in air street. So good. Steak, chips, anchovy hollandaise and creamed spinach a must… It’s my favourite restaurant for consistent good time. Get a booth if you can.

6 Likes

Got my fix at the weekend also :heart:

15 Likes

Food I had this weekend at the spa break…

English channel plaice with jersey royals and carpet lemon butter

Beetroot and whipped cheese on pain D’espices

17 Likes

Another not-fancy dish of the day: veggie soup with ricenoodles :blush:

17 Likes

I have no idea what any of these are or the vocab used but … you had me at Food! :rofl:
Incredible photo’s of what I am sure was Deeeelish!!
Most excellent share :ok_hand:

2 Likes

12 Likes

Not been feeling well this week. The other day, kiddo did a great job helping make this creamy chicken & pasta soup. I had a bowl today

16 Likes

Also sick this week since the weekend @Salty, both of us here with bad flu and upper respiratory junk. Just starting to feel a bit more human and remembered I had this Italian beans, kale and pork soup in the freezer. I added more tomatoes and beans and broth and it is doing the trick. I feel warmed from the inside out. Soup is medicine! Hope we all feel better soon.

13 Likes

Tonight’s culinary delights at The Delaunay

Carmelized onion and goat’s cheese tart for a starter.

Weiner Schnitzel

Classic apple strudel with vanilla ice cream.

17 Likes

I just wanted to jump on here to say I LOVE the title of this thread!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

10 Likes

It’s Spaghetti night!

While most of my spaghet gravy is homemade, I do use a jar of store bought sauce, kind of as a starter for the gravy, then I add to it with fresh veggies, sausage, mushrooms, tomato sauce, chopped tomatoes, paste, meatballs and a blend of 73 herbs and spices. Wait, I was waaaaay off. Its 7 herbs and spices.

19 Likes

lol — i was about to say …73? :rofl:

looks delicious… :yum:

3 Likes

Pretty! I frequently use the very same method!

3 Likes

So glad I’m not alone! My sister gives me shit for doing that, but hey, I aint got all day to make a gravy like mom used to. :grin:

5 Likes