Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

Looks great to me! Whete can I order ten :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

If we lived closer, I would definitly make you some for you and your family :grinning: Thanks for the positive feedback!

2 Likes

Love a curry. Many of my meals are some sort of curry :yum:

I’m so glad you enjoyed your trip to the UK. Your photos looked amazing :star_struck: I hope you got your custard fix :wink: X

3 Likes

Love it! I too am a sucker for anti inflammatory recipes :yum::yum:
Dinner looks yummy

2 Likes

That looks amazing Dana. I am sure thw tins will be received with excitement and enjoyed thoroughly :yum::heart:
You can see a lot of love and care went into each of em

3 Likes

I don’t know how I missed this yesterday - looks amazing :star_struck: X

2 Likes

This cough is lingering :sweat: almost losing my voice now. Kiddo thinks it’s funny :laughing: had this Thai style soup that was one of the things I managed to salvage after hubby left freezer open overnight recently and I had to chuck almost everything.
Now pink eye has hit kiddo. Work from home day!

13 Likes

Thank you Jasmine and Louise @Louloubelle. I appreciate it!!

3 Likes

Beans and rice :yum::yum:

11 Likes

Pork and black bean chili Frito Pie

13 Likes

Chicken taco lettuce wrap

13 Likes

Cranberries washed to freeze…
Pinto beans, red beans, cucumber, jalapeno, cilantro, lime, mango… red bell pepper
Bon appetit everyone
Food is life

11 Likes

OMG, you got one of your cats photo bombing!! What a treat lol

3 Likes

Spicey ramen with pork and a rich delicious broth.

15 Likes

My husband, whose sense of humour is questionable and knowledge of foreign foods even more so, saw your rocky road and said “that’s some colourful poopy!” :face_with_peeking_eye::upside_down_face:

So I explained what rocky road is and I’ve been craving it ever since :smile: yours looks phenomenal, btw!

3 Likes

I felt good enough to make some breakfast. Back to lying down. Ugh. I hate being sick.

11 Likes

This weeks Saturday night pizza. I overdid the toppings so it was a bit sloppy in the centre. Was still nice though.

15 Likes

Went out for lunch today, delish.

Tuna tartar w/watermelon, ponzu and sesame

Smoked salmon, radish, sour cream, Clementine and dill

Pollock, roasted artichoke, mussels and clams, monks beard w/mash.

15 Likes

Sweeeeet jeeebers this looks ah-maze-ing!!! Lucky YOU! :smiling_face:

4 Likes

This is a bit special ! :heart_eyes: X

2 Likes