Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

ooh that would be lovely and my mouth is watering. make sure to post pics when you do. :wink:
I didn’t use any sugar in this but the dates were super sweet so i could only do a few bites lol.

2 Likes

Fondly known as the EVERYTHING salad in our house.

EVOO
beetroot
Lentils
Rocket
Shallots
Feta
Pistachios
Almonds
Chickpeas
Mint
Freekah
Black rice
Dill
Spinach

It’s the best lunch out there :grin:

15 Likes

I must have been tired when I posted this! I forgot to say it’s Italian seasoned hot sausage with home made vegetable and chicken stocks from the freezer, cabbage, potatoes, carrots, celery, onion, lots of garlic and other seasonings. Just what the doctor ordered. I made enough to last a few days and with any luck I will feel up to cooking a Christmas type meal when the time comes. Hopefully some cookies, too!

4 Likes

I love these kinds of salads! Looks delicious and nutritious.

4 Likes

I know I’m feeling better when I start craving certain foods! Sourdough English muffin with spinach artichoke spread, fancy lox, capers and tons of scallions. Tastes so good to me, I must need sodium right now! Maybe not the healthiest meal but I’m grateful to feel hungry.

14 Likes

I made a mac and cheese bake with chicken. Seasoned and boiled chicken, made box mac and cheese. Mixed together and put in dish with more cheese on top and bread crumbs. Baked for like 10 minutes in oven to melt top cheese and brown the crumbs. It’s yummy, I dig it

11 Likes

Looking delicious… glad you enjoyed it

1 Like

Mung bean pasta with mushroom and peppers with gf seasoned toast :yum:

11 Likes

Strange day all around today.
Egg In The Nest for dinner

What did y’all call them growing up?

And had some blueberry Kringle I bought myself for Christmas, with some diet Ginger beer. Goslings. Goid stuff zero calories and looks like no sugar.

13 Likes

Cranberries and blueberries!
Bon appetit everyone!
Food is life … and antioxidants!

11 Likes

Jacket potato with cheese and branston pickle and a simple salad.

17 Likes

Thai chicken with holy basil and beans, sticky rice, prawn crackers.

A delicious Twix, or maybe two for pudding :drooling_face::drooling_face:

15 Likes

I saw pioneer woman do this once. Cut a hole in a perfectly fine and intact piece of bread then put an egg in it. Why do you not just do the egg on the toast?? I don’t get it. I’m sure it’s delicious though. :yum:

5 Likes

Good ole sandwich and chips for lunch. I didn’t want to dirty a plate but then I needed to put my chips on something :woman_facepalming:t2:

12 Likes

Chocolate Bobka :yum:

13 Likes

Breakfast Tamale with an egg

16 Likes

I never heard of it either until my husband did it. Toad in a hole. So weird! But he fries another egg with the hole that’s cut out of the bread. I think it’s the whole fried together thing that is appealing. Not for me.

3 Likes

This looks so so so good.

3 Likes

Haha yeah, but I do have a soft spot for Pioneer Woman even if not the egg things. Toad in the hole here is sausages in a batter Yorkshire pudding to have with say mash, gravy and vegetable. We could really have some lost in translation between our countries :joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Yeah I like some of her stuff too. And no kidding on the lost in translation bit?! That’s wild. His family are such anglofiles that I was sure it was an authentic term. I can’t wait to tell him!

2 Likes