Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

It’s a good dish and great with onion gravy, greens and buttery mashed potatoes. :heart:

8 Likes

Gonna make cookies
@Olivia

Got cha :kissing_heart:
I hope you’re having a great festive Holiday Season
:pray::christmas_tree::heart:

13 Likes

These are epic

1 Like

I told the waiter, if there weren’t people around, i would totally lick the bowl. It was my favorite meal back in 21’.

4 Likes

OMG lol :smile::smile::smile:

1 Like

The blue ones are white chocolate oreo balls. The other ones are chocolate covered raspberry cheesecake balls.

So glad I will be offloading these tonight at the solstice party. They’re too tasty to stay in my house.

15 Likes

they look so delicious – yeah, id be in trouble if that box was in my house. Enjoy the solstice party :partying_face:

4 Likes

I’m grateful those delights are 500 miles from my house :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Thank you. It was fun and luckily most were gone by the time I left and since the party goes from sun down to sun rise, I expect them to be long gone.

@Dazercat they’re not cat cookies, but they’re still up there :wink: :smile_cat:

3 Likes

@Chiron Exquisite!!

Salmon, apples, lettuces, cranberries (microwaved in small amount of water till they PoP)

Frozen blueberries and cranberries, microwaved, topped with pecans

Bon apetit everyone
Food is life
Happy Solstice…

14 Likes

Feeling very hungry today

10 Likes

What’s a solstice party? :thinking: I know what solstice means but what’s the party about? :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

It was to celebrate the life and light that the sun brings us year around and to look forward to warmer days returning now that the sun will have reached the “lowest” it can go (obviously from the view of someone who lives in the northern hemisphere :laughing: ).

We started with a fire in a firepit in the back yard of the person hosting, where everyone lit their own candle from the fire. This fire is tended to all night. There was a brief commentary made and a moment where everyone thought of the year ahead.

This particular party had several activities like white elephant gift exchange, hanging random ornaments that had been brought by people over the years on a tree, feasting (and drinking for some), games, socializing, etc., and a breakfast in the morning.

7 Likes

Mocha’s

14 Likes

Brown Butter Butternut Squash Ravioli

Spinach Apple & Walnut Salad

13 Likes

Christmas cookie baking!

I can’t see what order it’s in but we’ve got: chocolate crinkle cookies, peanut butter blossoms, pecan snowballs (aka Mexican wedding cookies), snickerdoodles and butter spritz cookies

Yay!

14 Likes

OMG — those look amazing! enjoy the yumminess :yum:

3 Likes

Wow!! That’s lots of cookies! I bet your little one can pick them up and eat them by now! Joy, joy, wishing you the best!

2 Likes

Nothing fancy, but happy to find my favorite onigiri flavor in the wild!

7 Likes

ha! He sure can :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Well…he can TRY at least. No solid foods other than eggs, avocado, banana and teething biscuits so far…but if he got his hands on one he would ABSOLUTELY shove it in his mouth and then not know what to do with it! Luckily…his two bottom teeth just poke through! Cheers to being able to chew soon!

Man it’s cool watching these little peanuts grow up!

4 Likes