Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

This is everything I cooked

12 Likes

Making lamb knuckle curry tonight

17 Likes

This is so pleasing to my eye :heart:

3 Likes

And it’s 50% off Monday again! This all was £21 and will last the week with freezer stuff! We do this every week, it’s an amazing deal at half price all fruit and veg.

17 Likes

shopping done i think it was about £11 :grin::v:t2::scotland:

12 Likes

I love those stew packs. Good stuff!

2 Likes

stew pack boiled and mashed together with baked Tatties and Vegan Coleslaw :yum:

15 Likes

I didn’t get a chance to et after my workout before running to jury duty so stopped at a little coffee shop for lunch

14 Likes

Quisedellas with home made wedges for tea tonight first monday in a long long time that ive had the motivation to make a home cooked meal!!! Usually still fighting the hangover and tiredness till at least wednesday, my fella is a very happy man to be fed well for a change hahaha!

15 Likes

Was posting sugar thoughts of Take Five bars on No sugar feed. Afraid might be triggering. So just leaving it here. Flax seed mini pita lunch. The best raspberries, plain yogurt, and 100% cacao chips. Not too bitter. Tamed my sweet voices! :exploding_head:

15 Likes

Calling you out with a spinach arugula salad. You know who you are :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Stilton blue cheese crumbles honey roasted pecans and olive oil and vinegar. Little blue cheese on rye on the side for substance.

Man cannot live on weed whackings alone :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

15 Likes

I’ve never seen a more Scottish brekkie ! No iron bru though…. :wink: X

2 Likes

I spy fennel :yum: X

1 Like

I’m a fan! Braised slow in stock :heart:

To be fair that looks fantastic :star_struck:

1 Like

LOVE fennel. If I spot fennel in a dish I’m like “hello, I want you :star_struck::rofl: X

1 Like

Got my mouth watering…looks amazing :yum::yum:

1 Like

100% dislike honey. I probably couldn’t taste it. Maybe I should try those pecans!

I do love the rest of those items!

2 Likes

I went grocery shopping but did not feel like cooking :joy: So we went to our little Mexican place

16 Likes

@Pinkeuphoria looks so good …

Arugula, spinach, lettuce, salmon
Blueberries and cranberries
Bon appetit everyone
Food is life.

12 Likes