Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

Wifey took care of dinner tonight.
It’s not what do I want? It’s “Where” do I want?

Pan roasted half chicken, roasted garlic mashers, roasted veggies and chicken pan gravy.

20 Likes

I had to re read this…:laughing::see_no_evil:

6 Likes

All this awesome looking food is making me seriously hungry

3 Likes

I could eat a sweet potato every day. One single beet, he was emptying the jar. A slip on the sugar but it was tiny. :crazy_face:

17 Likes

Mixed greens (bok choy, dandelion greens, pea tip greens)
Natto with mustard
Tempeh

21 Likes

Tray baked breaded chicken Parmesan.
With a Jené salad :upside_down_face:

22 Likes

@Pinkeuphoria what is that with the little black seeds on the right side? All looks great.
@JazzyS i googled natto, yum! Not sure which is the natto and which the tempeh. Oh I think top right is the natto!

Spinach here.
Cranberries and blueberries.
Bon appetit everyone
Food is life.

13 Likes

Cutting out sugar and doing the low carb thing. I have loved getting back into cooking :blush:

22 Likes

This all looks so tasty :yum::drooling_face:

1 Like

It’s a yellow kiwi. And you eat the cranberries with no sweetener? I’ve not tried that. I do keep whole ones in the freezer and put start into smoothies.

2 Likes

green salad with mushrooms for lunch :yum:

16 Likes

I reckon I could sell this for about £12 as a ‘Buddha bowl’ someplace :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Tomato shallot salad
Apple, fennel sauerkraut
Tabbouleh
Pine nuts
Rocket
Turkey leftovers (still have more left…)

19 Likes

Fruit bowl, carrots and hummus and some roasted edamame I got at Tj max. They are so good!!

@Dazercat thats a fancy looking plate! Looks very yum

15 Likes

Bit of a mish mash for tea tonight…fish fingers, peas and carrots, large salad and my smashed jacket potatoes baked in the oven and topped with curry powder this time and a blob of tartare sauce…lovely :yum:

17 Likes

Leftover roasted veggies mixed with today’s brunch. Big veggie win today. :yum: :love_you_gesture: Craving sweets so think I’ll have some Chai. :tea:

13 Likes

Spicy Sweet potato Egg White Breakfast Bowl
With avocado / pico de gallo / bacon bits / jalapeños / sriracha / sriracha aioli

GreenDay Smoothie
banana / avocado / nonfat yogurt / all-natural harvest green puree

15 Likes

Spicy Cajun Jumbalaya

15 Likes

I thought it was a kiwi but wasn’t sure. I have some yellow ones in fridge.

Yes, plain whole fresh cranberries that I froze then microwaved for two min w frozen blueberries. So I’m not eating them frozen!

Mixed with the sweetness of the blueberries, less tart than straight cranberries, I enjoy it, and if anything it cuts the sweetness of the blueberries some.

That’s nice you put them in your smoothies.

Sometimes I microwave them till they pop and add to whatever.

My goal for many years has been cranberries without sugar.

In 2003 or so I entered a fancy holiday dessert contest, made a cranberry compote with many fruits and flavors and no sugar.
It was delicious.

Guess what?

A cranberry compote won that was loaded with sugar. Grrrrr
Out of many, many fancy cakes and desserts of all kinds.

I have nothing inherently against sugar
( other than a lack of self control if I eat it).
Just feel sorry for the poor cranberries so often combined.

4 Likes

Me too. The healthy benefits minus sugar, can’t find that in most cranberry offerings. I love tartness, many couldn’t enjoy in my love of kumkauts as well. Pucker power. :blush: I would have voted your entry! :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

A mish-mash for my lunch at work yesterday. Crunchy cabbage/veg-type salad mix, tamari almonds, pumpkin seeds, goat cheese, toasted broad beans, beet-kraut, with a can of sundried tomato tuna in olive oil

16 Likes