Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

Now I want french onion soup!

2 Likes

I have so many eggs and was just thinking I need to make egg salad

1 Like

Chicken Pot Pie

19 Likes

I need this to be gluten free! It’s one of my favorite dishes that I haven’t had in a long time!

3 Likes

Hoofy inspired me to make French onion soup. Well, actually, I’d shown hubby his picture and he hinted I should try making some. He requested a side of grilled cheese with his. He likes his ketchup :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I remembered I had the bowls in storage room. Not sure I’ve ever used them!

19 Likes

Cherry fondant and a cuppa tea :coffee:

16 Likes

Gf vegan pancakes with scrambled tofu

13 Likes

Baked Chicken with potatoes, peppers, stuffing and cranberry sauce for the Fam. Peace to All

14 Likes

Cute crocks! Nice job!

3 Likes

13 Likes

Vegan Turkey Crown

9 Likes

Roast beef, cheddar, dill pickles, red onion, horseradish, mayo and mustard on rye. A joint effort with my fella.

16 Likes

I am not doing much eating meat at the moment, but I will when I am facing it!! I could polish off red onions ever single day, every single meal! (maybe even a snack!)

3 Likes

Same here. I especially love homemade pickled ones!

3 Likes

Surf and turf cooked by the husband. Absolutely devine :heart_eyes:

15 Likes

Used my extra tme thanks to 5he snow to do some cooking. Biscuits and gravy for brunch andbtgen about 5 galons of chili. It was fun to have the time.

16 Likes

Love that gravy to biscuit ratio.

3 Likes

I made homemade smoked mackerel pate for Bagels. Nommm. So much nicer than brought :v:

15 Likes

A little fruit bowl (I’m out of berries :unamused:) and the roasted edamame. I’m almost out of my bag of edamame and we don’t have a tj max. I’m wondering if it’s something I could make myself. Like just throw the edamame into the oven on a baking pan :thinking: I’ll have to do some googling

15 Likes

I did some strange oven egg things. That Cattlemen’s came from a show, in a job I no longer have! Anyhoo, something about vinegar tang and lemon-y tang make a difference. That, and crunchy things matter, hence added frozen veggies. It was good-ish. My mouth still has spice(ish) and tang(ish).

Someday, it’ll be back to a thing. I feel pretty needy about it.

14 Likes