Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

I really like plantain chips. I have never liked banana chips as an adult after having them in my lunch too often as a kid :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I have tried so hard to like bananas/ banana chips. I just don’t. These is my first bag of plantain chips but won’t be my last lol

2 Likes

I only like bananas in smoothies with a lot of other ingredients. I’m with you on this one!

2 Likes

Yellow squash, Brussels sprouts, asparagus, baked sweet potatoes and parsnips
Mixed greens (arugula, dandelion, pea tips, red cabbage, snap peas and black beans).

19 Likes

Spot on wedge! I can taste it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Lapsed on the no sugar, calling a free chocolate day. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Better than a relapse day.

18 Likes

Trying some more low carb recipes. Loving that the husband cooked half of these!

17 Likes

Pork Chop meal for the Fam. Peace to All

15 Likes

Pinsa
I ordered my usual
ATOMICA
Tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella, soppressata, Italian sausages, onion, evoo.
But I wanted it sweet and spicy so I added jalapeño and honey.

Turned out nicely

21 Likes

Even though I’m just waking up that make me hungry

2 Likes

Kung pao brussell sprouts.

20 Likes

I need this recipe @TrustyBird

3 Likes

Best I’ve ever had.

9 Likes

Let’s go on a little journey.

This is a butternut squash, it’s delicious! But it requires a little work to get it’s goodness in your mouth.

After roasting for an hour, it becomes as soft as butter. Also, the skin falls right off…

While the squash is amazingly tastey, I’m throwing in some fresh sage and rosemary to give it that extra umph. You gonna want that umph!

After a few rounds with the immersion blender, here is the finished product. With a little fresh parsley and cream for garnish, it’s ready to be devoured!

23 Likes

One of my favorite things to make is French Onion soup.

It all starts a fresh loaf of french bread. Carefully sliced in equal sizes; like a lot of things, the thicker the better

After a few mo’s under the open flame broiler you got some croutons.

Caramelized onions… take a long time and these are not caramelized, only half carmelized.

Ramekin-O-Soup - trust me, there is the aforementioned crouton hiding under that soft quilt of provolone!

This is an all time favorite of mine. So good!

21 Likes

Ooh, sorry I added balsamic vinegar while they roasted before I put on the sauce.

3 Likes

Not a lot of food here but black beans, egg, and fried corn tortillas, big bonus. Too early, but not bad.

15 Likes

I’ve done my most favourite chore in the house, sorted one of my herb and spice cupboards :heart::heart::heart: this is literally pure heaven for me to potter around with for an hour!

Now making lunch, wild Portuguese sardines with a pepper tomato and olive type sauce and Moroccan style cous cous.

Also going to dehydrated two sardines for the boys.

18 Likes

Super yummy. Added samphire :herb:

18 Likes

Egg salad for a late breakfast. With everything bagel seasoning & spring mix on Carbonaut bread

19 Likes