Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

It better have!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
It’s a precooked pulled beef stew recipe thingy. So the meat was already cooked and refrigerated. I’m trying to follow a recipe when I make stews now. Otherwise I end up with a 5 gallon buck of stuff I keep adding. Trying to simplify. But I miss my turnips and rutabaga and little pearl onions :yum:

Oh and Thank you :pray:t2:

3 Likes

13 Likes

15 Likes

What’s cooking Jazz, looks yum :yum: x

2 Likes

Thanks love…did some mixed greens with snap peas in Indian spices. Lentils, yellow squash, kimchi, Brussels sprouts and asparagus. Some tempeh in a light fig vinaigrette glaze

5 Likes

Delish. Its making me hungry ha :face_with_peeking_eye: X

2 Likes

Simple comfort food after a frigid day. Creamy brothy egg noodles, chicken and veg.

14 Likes

Mince and tatties with kale and onion skirlie for a chilly day. The skirlie is pinhead oatmeal cooked with onions in butter and it’s my favourite part (although the kids won’t touch it)

15 Likes

Prawn and chorizo tomato basil spaghetti tonight

16 Likes

It is not here but I made it!

Homemade hummus with canned garbanzo beans! I used lemon, chile-limon seasoning, tahini, olive oil, garlic. I will post it when I get back up from my chair later. I am whipped, charge one to the oldest kid, who liked the hummus anyhoo.

Edit: Also the garbanzo liquid. Just sayin’.

4 Likes

Fried egg, extra old cheddar and avocado on my homemade toasted soft egg bread

15 Likes

Avocado, tomato & mayo sandwich on toasted seeded Carbonaut bread. Side of smoked Canadian mussels :yum:

14 Likes

15 Likes

This is one of my favorites, like three fave foods! When I have a taste, I could eat these several times a week, just to keep myself happily fed. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Vegan creamy cauliflower soup :yum:

12 Likes

Prosciutto wrapped chicken with goat cheese filling

15 Likes

Coin and Candor
RED FIFE SOURDOUGH
baked daily, red fife sourdough, organic straus creamery butter
Omg :scream: the butter :yum:

CALIFORNIA FARMSTEAD CHEESE BOARD
triple cream brie, spanish manchego, fiscalini cheddar
The honeycomb was a nice touch.

THE BEEF BURGER
house-made angus & wagyu blend, remoulade aioli, point reyes toma cheese, caramelized onions, lettuce.
No fries I subbed
Brussels. Cant find the description :grimacing:

Best little baby brussels ever

15 Likes

Tortilla with smoked salmon and avocado
Cranberries and blueberries
Bon appetit everyone
Food is life.

15 Likes

This would be a hard pass for me! I might have to have some tiny gluten bread snackies. All of it looks amazing! I would probably taste it! (Or I would pretend to, for sure!)

1 Like

That’s cuz it’s LaLa Land.
Well,
I’m in Thousand Osks. Close enough.

2 Likes