Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

Just curious. Do you not like olives? :thinking:
My wife kelly Does not like olives. Or when I use too much olive oil.

2 Likes

No ive tried and tried and i just cannot get myself to like the taste of olives or olive oil, it must be a Kelly thing! :laughing:

3 Likes

That’s too funny.
She hates green olives most. But just hates olives.

2 Likes

:laughing: there are only a handful of things i dont like fortunately…they are olives, salmon, trout, seafood and anything aniseed xx

3 Likes

I guess the similarities end at the olives :laughing:
Too bad you don’t like salmon. That’s such a healthy one with such good oils to eat. It’s practically the only fish my wife will eat.

2 Likes

It always looks so lovely aswell but its that particular taste it has i find it almost a plasticy taste :nauseated_face: i like other fish like cod, haddock, plaice and i love mackerel

1 Like

Roast of the weekend: lamb shoulder with mint sauce, garlic and rosemary Parmentier potatoes, sprouts, tenderstem, sweetheart cabbage and redcurrent gravy. English mustard an absolute must; blew my nose off!

15 Likes

This Saturday’s toppings are black olives, blue cheese and jalapeño.

18 Likes

Leftover noodle bowl with some torn fresh baby spinach added before reheating. The leftovers are always the best!

17 Likes

Umami. Some of my favourite toppings there.

1 Like

Looks so good. Warming and nourishing

1 Like

12 Likes

Everyone in the house has a head cold…no bueno.

Still managed to shop for the week.
Lunch was curried chicken salad on toasted GF bread with dressed salad greens.

Dinner was some homemade chicken and rice soup. We ended up pouring in some sriracha to get the noses going. Just what the doctor ordered.

14 Likes

Get well soon, everyone in the @ELY83 household! It all looks nourishing and comforting.

3 Likes

I love to make take out sushi look pretty at home. We got a pork gyoza appetizer (our usual), salmon and yellowtail sashimi and these rolls:
Rainbow - standard assorted fish on a California roll
New rolls to us…
Ichiban - avocado wrapped spicy tuna topped with masago
King - spicy crunch salmon with avocado inside, chopped and mixed red tuna and spicy yellowtail tuna on top with fried leeks
These two are new favorites. Excellent flavor combos and mouthfeel. Just so delicious. A wonderful meal. Sushi takeout nights are like date night for us.

15 Likes

Breakfast :blush:
Porridge oats made with unsweetened soya milk with raisins, sutanas, almonds, cranberries,walnuts, raspberry compote and a small drizzle of honey

14 Likes

Steak, some egg noodle tuna concoction I made, and undercooked air fryer squash :joy:

14 Likes

My fella made me one of his excellent breakfast burritos. Egg, refried black beans, shredded Colby jack cheese, cilantro and chopped white onion, guacamole. Edit: I forgot the Mexican chorizo! :face_with_peeking_eye::sweat_smile::yum:

17 Likes

Sausages and mash with red onion gravy.

13 Likes

No picture because I inhaled it…peanutbutter jelly sandwiches…
I never understood why someone would combine those 2 things on bread and like it. Never.
Today was the day, I had both and a delicious bread at home…and I was curious…
Oh my God! It tastes awesome!
I’m a believer now :pray:

12 Likes