Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

Ah man…we do not. Will have to remember to check out next time I travel. Lol ve when you can get vegetarian options :yum:

1 Like

Ya, so we’re on a roll.
Pizzacata

I had the ATOMICA PINSA
Tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella, soppressata, Italian sausages, onion, evoo

I never heard of Pinsa before.
Pinsa
The dough is made from a combination of soy, rice and wheat flour which makes Roman Pinsa a much healthier alternative to traditional pizza. The dough production process differs from your usual pizza as it’s fermented for up to 72 hours and baked at a lower temperature. This ensures the dough is highly hydrated as it contains up to 80% water – leading to a number of brilliant health benefits!

So basically I found healthy pizza. :yum: It was delicious.

15 Likes

Small bites working out for me and my hungry belly tonight with this quesadilla. I had a bit of leftover chili and I made it more Mexican-ish in flavor with extra cumin, lime juice and green and red Cholula hot sauces. I mixed that with leftover refried black beans and used shredded colby jack cheese. Lovely avocado on the side.

17 Likes

Made some dinner and no one ate it, except me. :face_with_raised_eyebrow::sleepy:

16 Likes

They missed out! Looks phenom. What’s in your slaw/salad?

4 Likes

Back to porridge.
I love this bowl.

16 Likes

Ive been really enjoying my porridge lately, ive started having it with soya milk as part of my cholesterol lowering diet…it makes it creamier i think…love swapping up things to go into it aswell xx

3 Likes

Those look great! Do you make them yourself? Or are you kids skilled bakers?
That’s so cool how you do that.
:pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

Rightfully so. It is a big deal!
Good for you. And your family.

2 Likes

What a wonderful tribute! They all look so pretty. Congrats to you!

2 Likes

Leftover steak, sandwiche on rye with Swiss, spinach, purple O and a little brown mustard mayo mix. And some Fritos

11 Likes

Meatballs with tomato and red pepper sauce and more kefir chia pomegranate pudding.

11 Likes

Halloween potluck at work. Kiddo and I ventured to my garden boxes in dark this morning to pick some snow-covered green onions for garnish :laughing: :snowflake:

15 Likes

pizza!!! and cheese sticks

13 Likes

Pizza here, too! I won a Halloween photo captioning contest and pizza was the prize :yum:
This is Canadian (pepperoni, bacon crumbles & mushrooms). Kiddo’s pick. With Alfredo base. It’s huge … and hobby’s away for a while. Definitely lots of leftovers :joy:

15 Likes

Double fudge cupcakes and cider donuts :drooling_face:

12 Likes

Avocado cucumber sushi
Spring rolls
Lettuce wraps

15 Likes

Did you make those? They look great :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you…I can take credit for everything except the spring rolls.

3 Likes

I was especially eying the sushi. Very talented you are.

3 Likes