Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

Oh thank you Eric :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Simple Shepherds Pie

14 Likes

Pumpkin and Bean
This is a can of kidney beans, two cans of pinto beans, one can of black beans, two cans of pumpkin, one big can of tomatoes. Paprika, black pepper, little cinnamon, little comino, and garlic.
All cans in this particular instance.

In the past, I have added vegetable broth, sautéed onion and poblano.

Served with avocado. :avocado: Cheddar would be good too.

@Tito23 your batch meal prep is awesome and looks delicious.
Bon appetit everyone.
Food is life.

13 Likes

Breakfast is apple and mango with kefir and toasted oatmeal. I’m so glad I have my appetite back.

12 Likes

You don’t get to drop this and leave without telling us the details.
Pic and winning caption please.
PLEASE!
:pray:

8 Likes

I love to fry the bread in a pan with some healthy oil.
Today I had blue cheese, banana on peanutbutter and honey. And of course coffee.

@Alisa thank you for the inspiration :smiling_face: It tastes delicious :yum:

9 Likes

This looks and sounds phenomenal :yum:

2 Likes

Beef Ravioli in a Roasted Tomato Sauce

12 Likes

Falafel and Mediterranean pitas night.

13 Likes

OMG my mouth is watering - that looks so good :yum:

2 Likes

That’s a bit of me…

1 Like

It’s finally that time of the year :yum:
Kale cooked to perfection, cabanossi sausage and, somewhere under all this awesomeness, are some potatoes :drooling_face:

Edit
After eating spicy I need something sweet, but I’m not buying any candies since weeks.
So I had to be creative.
Banana with peanutbutter and hazel chocolate spread is bomb! Also, instead of banana, dates are awesome!
And: no racing heart after eating those.

13 Likes

My lunch…warm chicken breast salad with a splash of sweet chilli

My Dinner…breaded Cod with tenderstem broccoli, roasted tomatoes and a splash of lemon juice

15 Likes

Nice :+1: :blush:

I’m going with a spinach salad with red grapes, red pear, blue cheese, honey roasted pecans, blue cheese crumbles and olive oil and a white wine vinegar . I think I like the champagne vinegar better. But I ran out and thought I’d use up all this white wine vinegar I got. A little cantaloupe on the side; I didn’t thunk it mixed in well. And a little left over tuna salad on rye.

11 Likes

No racing heart :heart: is good :+1:

3 Likes

This looks so awesome, I wrote down the ingredients you used and will try tomorrow :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Looks lovely!! I need to get a bit more variation in my salads i think, im super determined to get those cholesterol numbers down

3 Likes

I think the photo might be gory for a food thread lol. Kinda vampire/bloody fangs shot.
“Sometimes donating blood might be A negative experience, but you must try to be B positive about it”

I better post my lunch after this to not derail the thread :laughing:

3 Likes

Baby spinach, eggs, crumbled feta, tamari almonds, pepitas, boiled eggs, Wildbrine fermented beet & cabbage kraut, a bit of Mother Raw Japanese dressing.

14 Likes

Chorizo Carbonara
With lemony green beans and fried onions

14 Likes