Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

@Cjp had an indoor growing set up for a while.

3 Likes

Different salads for a lovely lunch.

Chard and tzatziki
Beetroot salad
Rice and cranberries
Cabbage and cauliflower in tahini

My favourite types of lunch :blush:

17 Likes

I’ve grown many herbs in my Aerogarden at home and work. Including Thai basil that came with my starter kit (which I’d give away to coworkers once grown, as I didn’t know what to put it in, but now I do! Thanks @AyBee).

3 Likes

I was gifted an indoor led growing station. It works well. No sunlight needed. I grew basil, cilantro, mint, thyme, and sage

4 Likes

Smash burger on a muffy

With a chipotle mayo for the roasted potatoes.

10 Likes

Sweet and Sour Chicken with Veggies

10 Likes

Yeah it is - heaven

Blended oats with hard cover of dark chocolate, banana, soja crispies… 2 more in the fridge. Appetit anyone? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

15 Likes

Salad days

12 Likes

Shrimp Tacos :ok_hand:

15 Likes

Tonight’s tea is Vegan Mince and Tatties :grin::scotland:

12 Likes

Avocado mash on a muffy

13 Likes

Thanks @TrustyBird, @Cjp, @Alisa, and @Salty too!

I may well have to think about one of those indoor growing station / Aerogarden things. Maybe after this year’s season of farmers markets. That said, it’s snowing sideways right now :crazy_face:, so maybe before then! :seedling:

7 Likes

Today’s glutenfree haul
Gluten free Hoisini and Teriyaki sauce,two different kinds of glutenfree rice noodles.
And glutenfree Tiger cake in two different flavors (I think it’s Japanese but I’m not sure)

Had to try it all for dinner.
Together with broccoli wings and fish nuggets.
Was too hungry to photograph that so the ingredients is all I got for you :laughing:

9 Likes

If you do, I recommend a set up that allows enough height/growth of the herbs and whatever you want to grow. They can grow like crazy in an hydroponic set up and out grow the height of the light, if that makes sense.

Edit to say I speak from experience and burnt tops of my cilantro :scream::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Ahhhhw the “oh ricy” rice noodles are my favorite brand :ramen::ok_hand:t2:
(seam to be similar asian markets in Sweden)

3 Likes

We use English muffins for burgers as well! That looks delish!

3 Likes

My favorite from way back in the 70’s.
I can find the extra large Thomas’s on line. But not in stores.

4 Likes

That’s nice to hear. It hasn’t really been this common here. But It seems like we’re getting in it.
The store we where visiting yesterday has been open for years. Since I was a teen.

It’s called Saigon Food and is located in Gothenburg.

3 Likes

Cranberries and blueberries
Bon appetit everyone
Food is life!

11 Likes

Breakfast is sourdough toast with cream cheese, avocado and tomato with lots of S&P.

14 Likes