Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

Delicious :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Easter cake delivery!! :truck: :hatched_chick:

18 Likes

Sourdough bread with olive oil, avacodo, tomato, kimchi or sauerkraut and black pepper

14 Likes

Comfort food for a tired girl. The last of the corned beef and some of the veggies with the Rueben dressing mixed in. There are plenty of veggies left so maybe a hash in the morning.

12 Likes

Next year Plan to cook double the corned beef just for left over meal prep.

2 Likes

It’s worth it! I usually do two but I found massive ones on sale so one is in the freezer for later! We usually have it a few times a year.

3 Likes

12 Likes

Perfect omelet!

2 Likes

I meant to tell you when I posted it that I smothered that omelet in Herdez Salsa Verde. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Homemade prime rib burger with glutenfree bread (not homemade) served with Salsa sauce and Norwegian Texmex spiced chips. Green grapes as a side.
Coca-cola zero in the glass.

15 Likes

Cajun turkey and atichike hearts in there!

12 Likes

I would eat all of that! Very curious about the chip taste.

2 Likes

The brand is called Kims, I’m actually not sure if it’s Danish or Norwegian. But we usually buy them at the Norwegian border :blush:

To me they taste like Chips with Taco seasoning and a touch of tomato.

2 Likes

Ha! I was Googling and Kims came right up, as Norwegian! I might order them. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Ground Beef and Potatoes Skillet

14 Likes

Currently have all those flavor’s at home :blush:
The Mexican Fiesta flavor or Texmex as we say on Swedish is my favorite.

2 Likes

Making sure HALT doesn’t get me
So here is breakfast :yum: doesn’t look that great but tasted delicious :drooling_face:

15 Likes

14 Likes

That is Smoked Gouda that came free with the turkey order. And guess what? A salad for lunch.

2 Likes

Wow! You’re doing great! I’m happy for you! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like