Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

I was off salads but am finally craving them again and had one last night. Forgot to post. Yours looks yummy.

1 Like

I mean, it does have Hy-Vee Cajun Turkey AND artichoke hearts. I am not quite at “delicious” but have tidbits, mostly on artichokes, toms and spinach.

1 Like

Edited: It is Di Lusso

1 Like

Huge fan of their Cajun Turkey, sister! Artichokes for the win!!! All good things.

1 Like

I figured as much! I buy it too. Edit to say I bought salad supplies there today!

1 Like

Zucchini, red bell pepper, tomatoes, carrots… soooooo tasty even though not any added flavoring at all ( garlic, pepper, spices, herbs).
The vegetables themselves were flavorful aplenty on their own.
Bon appetit everyone
Food is life.

12 Likes

Traditional Easter Brunch Pancakes.
Gluten, dairy free and colorful. :smiling_face:

15 Likes

Another collab BBQ with my fella: Ribeyes, veg and his special potatoes (started in the air fryer to par-cook, then finished in tin foil with butter and garlic on the grill). He also grilled chicken breast for the week’s meals. I managed a bit less than half of my steak so we decided to do a taco night the next night mmmmm!

16 Likes

Missing some green :laughing:

19 Likes

17 Likes

Kiddo’s meal the other day. Annie’s organic shells with added cheese & high protein milk. Pasta is comfort food for me too :yum:

16 Likes

I love that he likes cucumber slices! I’ve known kids who have a texture thing with them, but I love them, too.

4 Likes

Egg scramble with onion, tomato and ham. Lovely salted butter on my sourdough toast because I wanted it, you know, why not? Lots of Cholula hot sauce on top.

17 Likes

Bbq ribs, sausage and Easter eggs. :smiling_face:
We was just done when it started to rain.

19 Likes

Going to use this in the glaze for our Ham. Pic’s to follow this evening. YUM!!!

11 Likes

Out to lunch at kiddo’s favourite restaurant after errands.
I had a quinoa/rice power bowl thingy. Hubby had a Royal Hawaiian pizza (Sweet Thai honey garlic, Gouda, provolone, Parmesan, pizza mozzarella, red onions, smoked prosciutto, bacon, pineapple, and toasted sesame seeds).

16 Likes

Wowza, that’s a new one! Never heard of that tradition LOL. Looks so happy :grin:

3 Likes

12 Likes

I started it when they boys where toddlers just to make Easter a little more special.

Now when they are teens like 15 years later it’s a well installed tradition in our house. It’s not Easter without Easter Pancakes :smiling_face:

4 Likes

I need to switch it up a bit for lunch. This is today’s hummus and packaged salmon plate with my favorite crackers. This week I’ll be focused on grain salad bowl type lunches along with hummus plates.

15 Likes