Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

Pam, you’re spraying me with too much honesty. Ill non stick to further arguments, i gotta go to the gym, its time to start training for parkay. mikedrop

6 Likes

5 Likes

It’s been a while since I’ve had a good home cooked meal. Tonight I made seared & roasted garlic and herb pork tenderloin with a creamy dijon sauce, roasted brussel sprouts with a light honey & balsamic reduction glaze, couscous and a garden salad topped with pickled onions. Kids loved it!

17 Likes

Onion rings, Caesar salad and kebabs. Greek lamb and beef in chimichurri.

15 Likes

Turkey and cheese everything bagel.
Pork roast in the crock pot for dinner :tada::drooling_face:

16 Likes

Does your dinner table have room for one more? :star_struck::yum:

2 Likes

Shove up @Dirk two more pleeeese @Runningfree :blush:

2 Likes

Broad Street Oyster Co
This cold be the best lobster roll and oysters I’ve ever had. So fresh. Oysters from Massachusetts

Chowdah? Meh. Not bad. But I’m a Chowdah snob :joy: at least I’m not a wine snob anymore :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

15 Likes

Aren’t you CA based? If so, how fresh are oysters really after travelling 3,000+ miles to get to you? :wink:

2 Likes

Maybe they fly them out. :thinking:

1 Like

Flatbread with mushroom, arugula & goat cheese with a three-cheese base. Side of polenta “fries” with house made marinara sauce

17 Likes

One of the favorite things we’d do when I went to DLI is go down the pier and get chowdah samples from each place. Awesome, just an awesome memory!

1 Like

I feel like I haven’t eaten enough salads recently, of any sort, and I love salads. So a nice big green one (chopped Romaine) with red bell pepper, radishes, Persian cucumber, red onion, a bit of tomato basil feta and a few Kalamata olives dressed with Greek dressing. Also, lots of little sweet cherry tomatoes from our several volunteer/compost plants in our yard that are just lovely. Eric is having pizza, a store bought fresh supreme one which we enjoy “doctoring up” by adding more toppings since they usually come scant. I may have a bite of his :upside_down_face:

17 Likes

Oh these were fresh. I know my oysters. These were the excellent!! I think they must have taken the red eye @Runningfree they were in cape Cod Bay Wednesday. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: in my belly Thursday

5 Likes

18 Likes

Baked Macaroni and Cheese. Actually shells not elbows.

In the catio

17 Likes

Turkey vegetable stir fry.

17 Likes

Making a stew for this evening with the colder weather closing in
Will take another picture later when ready

15 Likes

Chicken thighs, Portuguese tomato salad and rainbow slaw from Nando’s.

17 Likes