Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

20 days sober today so cooked myself up a spicy thai treat!

19 Likes

Perfectly cook too.
Nice :+1:

3 Likes

Good golly Miss Molly! I’m in heaven with this caprese style open face sandwich. Toasted thick cut sourdough (fresh baked at my bakery), super fresh mozzarella from my deli, farm tomato and basil from my garden spritzed with balsamic vinegar. A summer special made extra special by all fresh, local ingredients. Except the balsamic, although I am loving this trick on putting it a spray bottle because I get an even coat and don’t waste any. I can’t believe this is my first caprese anything of the season, I have been severely lacking in my summer fare this year. Chronic pain will do that to ya. Ah well, no more whining, this is a killer meal.

19 Likes

Leftovers - added bbq sauce to the pork roast and butter and cheese to my potato

15 Likes

Looks lovely and congratulations on 20 days sober :+1:

1 Like

And that’s how you make leftovers worth eating :ok_hand:

1 Like

Veggie pizza extra cheese, The supermarket Iceland are So stingy on the cheese :disappointed:

15 Likes

Smash patty melt with Swiss on rye

15 Likes

Just Showed this to my daughter Eric ,she’s very impressed with your dinner .she started with that cheese looks nice then that juice looks nice and she adores cucumbers with a little salt tipped on her hand ,she also had a nectarine on the bus :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thank you.
I like starting my burgers in a ball in a hot cast iron pan and flattening them out.

I was thinking your pizza still had room for a little more cheese :cheese: :yum:

1 Like

Sorry if it’s a plum I’m tired🥱

1 Like

Ya it’s a plum.

I’m thinking I like my waistline so I didn’t add anymore . The fight was real tho

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: to the plum we’re in stitches

1 Like

Yup! I have a big pot and my SO refuses to eat leftovers :unamused: so I’ll be eating on this for days. I’ll probably make a bbq pork sandwich tomorrow

2 Likes

Thanks a lot! :blush:

What the fresh hell is that?! Leftovers often taste better the next day or the following! His loss, more for you. I love crockpot roasts just for that reason, you’ve inspired me to make one soon.

6 Likes

Tough day so I pulled out the hard stuff. Yep that is chocolate pudding with whipped cream.

18 Likes

OMG enjoy-- hope it hits the spot :yum:

2 Likes

Pasta bake with Italian sausage, zucchini, red bell pepper, mushrooms, onions and garlic of course, jarred pasta sauce, penne pasta, mozzarella provolone blend in the mix and topped with more mozzarella and lastly Parmesan. I love how it looks and smells but it has to sit before we can tuck in after it stops being molten.

19 Likes