Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

That all sounds lovely and yes i think the tofu would be a great addition :wink:

OOH lentil meatballs – i do hope you try those out and post the results!

2 Likes

some vegan chili with some cheddar jalapeño bread I got at the farmer’s market

15 Likes

14 Likes

Is this some kind of veggie yakisoba?
Looks good.

1 Like

It is all veggie but only because I am out of meat and can’t do anything about that for a bit. Though it’s not soba, because the ingredients are all incorrect. All veggie? Yep. Soba flavor - good idea! Great!

Funny that you asked because this morning I was thinking about going back to Japan when I can. Some of my favorite food stops in my life.

3 Likes

Few meals from past week
:yum:

17 Likes

Slate for burgers tonight because, on wifey’s recommendation we were too tired to try anything else. She’s always right when it comes to burgers. It was put together perfectly :+1:

The Mocktail
BABY, I’M DRIVING
RITUAL NON ALCHOLIC GIN, MANGO, LIME, GINGER BEER
@ELY83 made me think of you. I hope you and your family are well.
Living in California now 15 minutes away from my 17 month ol grandson and loving it here :blush:

TEMPURA CAULIFLOWER
CRISPY FRIED FLORETS, LEMON HONDASHI HONEY, SPICE BLEND, MISO AIOLI

THE BURGER
CHUCK & BRISKET BLEND PATTY, SMOKED CHEDDAR, BUTTERLEAF LETTUCE, BEEFSTEAK TOMATO, RED ONION, SIGNATURE SLATE SAUCE, FRIES

When I see a burger with chuck and brisket blend. I get it!!
And the fries were amazing.

15 Likes

I looked at their Menu - Wow! I would probably have to order way too much! Their mocktail menu also looks amazing!

3 Likes

14 Likes

I think it’s our new go to place. 3 times in 3 weeks and 3 great dinners. Good almost great service and wonderful food so far. I never thought I’d be driving down that steep mountain part of the 101 into Camarillo for dinners. I love that drive. I’m on the last exit to TO and this is the second exit in Camarillo. It’s so much closer than Westlake Village. I had no idea. I’m so happy we picked this quiet little area instead of Westlake Village.

3 Likes

12 Likes

Montreal Smoked Meat with Dijon Mustard Sandwich

18 Likes

Homemade Indian sweet bread, black garlic, red onion and vegan almond yogurt :yum::yum:

13 Likes

Stir-fried lemon-garlic celery:

15 Likes

Roast pork belly for dinner, we had it with sauerkraut and apple sauce. The crackling turned out great.

17 Likes

18 Likes

Oatmeal
With peaches and…………

Sushi for breakfast?
Crazy :crazy_face:
I don’t thaank so :laughing:

12 Likes

4 Likes

cereal for dinner cause I didn’t feel like putting effort into anything

11 Likes

Too exhausted to cook. Maybe tomorrow I’ll cook our first dinner at home. We got a dining room table now and kitchen is all unpack. Might have to get some food though.

Anyway. Went to The Pearl District tonight.

Local Strawberry Salad baby greens, feta, pistachios, apricots, balsamic vinaigrette, za’atar

The Mocktail was a mango pineapple chili margarita thing. Quite nice.
It was so good.
And a gorgeous Branzino

Crispy Skin Branzino grilled lemon, roasted grape tomatoes, capers, oregano, zucchini, roasted fingerling potatoes, garlic lemon butter

14 Likes