Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

yeah that was tough – good job on keeping your sugar counter

oh man i’m sorry the plumbing is such an ordeal – fingers crossed it goes smoothly and quickly

1 Like

Did you pinch it open?
Carrot cake cupcakes :scream: :yum:
Peanut butter cupcakes :yum:
Did you see the size of those eclairs top right?
And I love carrot cake.

The plumbers seem to be very thorough and as long as they do a good job it doesn’t matter.
It certainly helps being retired. And there’s plenty to keep me busy.

2 Likes

Broiled East Coast Oysters
Preserved Lemon - Grand Trunk Cheese - Parsley - Bread Crumbs

Beef Tartare Tacos
Crispy cheddar Shell - Classic Garnish - Egg Yolk - Sherry Purée

11 Likes

Egg roll in a bowl. I always add eggs to mine, sort of fried rice style. Lots of ginger, garlic and sesame oil.

14 Likes

Charred Harissa Octopus
Fingerlings - Rapini - Salsa Verde - Smoked Parsnip Purée

11 Likes

Free lunch. 270 days without an injury so the managers bought everyone fried chicken, an American cornerstone.

17 Likes

Lots of nice food!
@SKhan Wow!

Avocado on a tortilla wrap
Frozen blueberries. One good way to cool the body down

Bon appetit everyone
Food ( in moderation) is life.

14 Likes

12 Likes

Found my Ninja still packed away…it makes me chuckle that we just had our one year “housiversary” on June 2nd and we still have things left to unpack and organize. Smoothie with fresh and frozen blueberries and strawberries, frozen banana, microgreens, baby spinach and arugula, powdered peanut butter and cocoa, Greek yogurt, water to thin.

14 Likes

Pickles Deli takeaway.

Pastrami and Swiss on rye.
I’m really in heaven with this deli. Their double baked rye is phenomenal. I had to buy a loaf. And the sandwiches are so over stuffed I just get a half. Deconstruct it. And then use my rye to make another half.
And the new sour garlic dill pickles :yum:

14 Likes

T-bone steak seared in butter on a cast iron skillet and finished in a 350F oven for 10 minutes… letting it rest for 20 minutes, then I’ll carve the meat from the bone, then I’ll slice it, place it in a lunch dish, pour the au jus over it, and take it with me to work for lunch tomorrow.

17 Likes

Olive Grizzle tonight.
And it’s a nice one.

I went with the Zuppa Toscana and Salad.

13 Likes

Exciting, right?

12 Likes

Pollo asado fries from Los Favoritos

13 Likes

My basal plant is doing well. So, i decided to be “fancy” :laughing:

13 Likes

12 Likes

11 Likes

oh this looks delicious! enjoy :yum:

2 Likes

Roquefort on my Saturday pizza as they didn’t have Gorgonzola

14 Likes

It is! I have wee taste! Rice Noodles, Tamari Soy, Umami, Turmeric, Curry, Cumin and red chile. All happy and the “flavor” is probably better because eating is important. :slight_smile:

I forgot I have tofu - that would have been nice.

Today, I really plan to make lentil “meatballs”. I have wanted to for awhile.

6 Likes