Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

Last trip to Pizzacata for their Pinsa

Caesar
With a virgin mule. Ginger beer and lime juice and a splash of soda.
ATOMICA
Tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella, soppressata, Italian sausages, onion, evoo.

And I got the Afagato
Wifey got Lava Cake

14 Likes

Post Pilates brunch. Class kicked my Abs.

Caprese salad w/Virgin rapeseed oil
Rye + guacamole + spinach broccoli falafel.

15 Likes

Edit: Tastes “odd,” which for me is a big deal…Perhaps I am “tasting” the arugula? I am hoping this tidbit is meaningful and not dangerous. I also “taste” the bread. Interesting…still rare sniffs of things. Can you imagine being unable to smell essential oils?

9 Likes

Big ole fruit bowl

12 Likes

Bbq again, this this time sausages after a long time outside.
Bigger ones are three Cheese and Bacon flavored

Three Turkey sausages with chorizo flavor gluten and dairy free

And the thin ones are ordinary hotdogs free from Gluten, soy, pea, dairy and peanuts/nuts.

14 Likes

Turkey breast mince and holy basil stir fry.

18 Likes

Roasted garlic pepper mushroom and tofu fry

16 Likes

I hurt my back and this week has been a bust, ughhhhh. But today I managed to cobble together a relatively nice dinner, even if it was emergency frozen chicken nuggets. They were at least a “healthier” type. A package of instant lemon basil rice, leftover turmeric spiced roasted garbanzos and veg, asparagus, fresh red bell pepper, scallions, leftover vinaigrette with Italian spices, EVOO and red wine vinegar, and microgreens and alfalfa sprouts. A good combo. I need this back pain to disappear ASAP!

19 Likes

Hope you feel better soon, Pal. AND I had GF chicken nugs today, so you were meant to have them. XXOO

3 Likes

Sorry your back is in so much pain. Hope you feel relief soon.
A delicious healthy meal for the win :yum:

3 Likes

Breakfast, I’ve found Gluten and dairy free cheese bread when we was in the city.

So today I’m eating that with hard boiled eggs, dill and mayonnaise. I don’t eat butter, can’t stand the taste or texture so whenever I post a sandwich I’m eating it’s always mayonnaise on it.

My mint maple syrup sweet tea to drink.

14 Likes

Batarik and zhoug for dinner :yum:

14 Likes

7 Likes

Gluten and dairy free air fryer pizza rolls.
Served with cucumber and dairy free dip.

9 Likes

Last trip to Houston’s before our last trip out of Phoenix

GRILLED ARTICHOKES served with rémoulade
We grill only true heirloom artichokes from Castroville, California. Grown from root stock passed down
by Italian immigrants, these plants yield artichokes of superior flavor and meatiness.

A PRIME FRENCH DIP thinly sliced roasted prime rib on a toasted French roll, served au jus

With a homemade mango ice tea
Ready for a nap on the plane.
Then Normie tomorrow :older_man:

13 Likes

Happy to see you posting here. I love seeing foods from other countries and I’ve never heard of this. Google helped a little.

4 Likes

It’s a pizza kind of day

14 Likes

Baked potato with cashew pesto

Veggie spaghetti

14 Likes

5 :star: :star::star::star::star:
Presentation you got there.

4 Likes

Awe thanks…I appreciate you saying that

2 Likes