Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

The best part about eating at home is…….I make the best avocado toast!!

14 Likes

We used my birthday chilis gift card. Honestly, I’m not a huge fan of chilis but I don’t want to be rude and tell my auntie that

16 Likes

OMG that is looks amazing! Love a good avocado toast :yum:

2 Likes

Fruit salad and kefir for a post yoga breakfast.

14 Likes

13 Likes

Sunday lunch on a Monday because i feel robbed when i dont get one on a Sunday :rofl:

18 Likes

This is such a happy plate! I want it all. I see gluten and I probably can’t taste it - but I will pretend I do! :yum:

2 Likes

Oh thank you i shall make you a gluten free version ok? :blush:

2 Likes

I kind of tasted arugula.

12 Likes

I had homemade chili with all the fixin’s the other day. It was pretty darn good.

Edit: topped with greek yogurt instead of sour cream, for a healthier option.

14 Likes

That’s a shame :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

11 Likes

In Swedish: Potatisbullar which translated to potato buns. I guess they’re best described as potato patties. Made with leftover mashed potatoes and eggs.
Most often served with Lingon berry jam and bacon as in the picture.

15 Likes

That looks really good!

2 Likes

I’m by no means a good cook. I experiment from time to time with actual cooking (not just eating out of a box). I tried for the first time swordfish with a mango salsa

21 Likes

T-bone, avocado and cottage cheese

17 Likes

Dinner last night…BLT pizza. Crust wasnt your standard pizza crust. It was shredded chicken, parmesan cheese, an egg, and basic seasonings. Baked at 400 degrees until crispy. I had my doubts, but i liked it as a crust

12 Likes

Well well well, we have summer.

This is the time of the year when my food goes crazy… my Tea has consisted of a NUII salted caramel, chocolate and macadamia ice cream bar and fruit & fibre cereal.

Bear approved!

15 Likes

yes!!! Hope you enjoyed it all… sounds amazing

3 Likes

Another tuna sammie, toasted and tomatoes.

11 Likes