Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

Looks pretty freaking good if you ask me.
Nice job :+1:

4 Likes

At the end of the week, or the start of the week; depends on perspective, I always make a big stew.

Brindisi Spanish raw chorizo (the very best ever, forget imitations)
Fennel
Courgette
Pepper
Sweetcorn
Butternut squash
Spinach
Chickpeas - garbanzos?
Mutti pomidoro
My Brazilian spice blend
Good rock salt
Lemon drop chilli jam
All Spice

Served with a poached egg on and rye it’s perfect post workout fuel.

15 Likes

14 Likes

Sun came out temporary so we had a bbq (again)

My husband has attended a bbq challenge our local grocery store have. You’re supposed to do a bbq streak for at least 7days in a row. The longer streak you get the bigger chance you’ve got to win a brand new BBQ grill.

Tonight’s dinner pork tenderloin, mushrooms, halloumi (vegan) served with potato croquettes, bearnaise gravy and salad.

Bbq marshmallows for dessert :smiling_face:

15 Likes

Turkey kofte. Yes, I’ve started eating my tea at the same time as a three year old… it’s in order to maintain my 16/8 intermittent fast.

16 Likes

Aldi salad ingredients, except seasonings and dressing

14 Likes

Pretzels.

16 Likes

Mmmmmm pretzels. Put garlic on one for me! @JazzyS

3 Likes

OOH Garlic :thinking: That sounds lovely – will def add that :yum:

3 Likes

Garlic and parmesan cheese for me please!

5 Likes

OOH check you out - taking it to the next level.

3 Likes

I was hoping to see some pretzels tonight. Got any brown mustid to go with? :yum:

3 Likes

Lol — glad i did get them to turn out so i could post
That i do have and did use as well :yum:

3 Likes

Brown and white crab linguine with lemon, chilli and fennel. Squid ink pasta, hence the colour! It was delightful.

13 Likes

Pasta with Tuna, corn and cucumber.
Gluten and dairy free.

12 Likes

I finally got a Reuben at Pickles.
They’re always just so big!!
But I deconstructed it and I got about 6-8 oz to take home.

It was excellent. And they know to put the sauerkraut on top so the bottom don’t get soggy. No one wants a soggy bottom. Am I right?

13 Likes

Amen! No one likes a soggy bottom :joy:

3 Likes

A quick and easy homemade meat sauce and whole wheat penne.

I’ve always made a big deal over cooking a good spaghetti sauce. This one is too easy.
Burger
Garlic powder
Oregano
Crushed tomatoes
It’s suppose to have fresh basil but i didn’t have any. So I used dried. But I did plant a basil plant. I think I shall plant another one. This on is slow growing.

13 Likes

Simple meal last night…goulash. Homemade pasta, canned tomatoes from last year’s garden. Yummy

14 Likes

The last of the fridge contents for lunch. It’s seriously cavernous in there :rofl:

14 Likes