Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

In memory of Fourth Of July I’m going out with a Hot Dog and Kraut
And I just love their sweet and sour cabbage soup.

14 Likes

Made him his first Frito Pie
Southwest Black bean chili

18 Likes

Looks like a nice dish this :+1:t2: :raised_hands:t3:,just like to mention buckwheat,i done a detox with this stuff a while back,each day you just eat as much of buckwheat as you like,couple of apples,rooibos tea and water,i done it for 5 weeks and the weight seriously drips off you,be careful when you finish it though,try and keep the cal intake low

3 Likes

That’s interesting. Himalayan Tartary buckwheat is a super food, a genuine one. We should try to eat more ancient or whole grains generally.

Five weeks is a hell of a long time on that diet! Are you eating normally again now?

6 Likes

This was a while back now,a lithuanian girl told me about the detox, she mustve of thought i needed to do it :grinning:
It was very tough,probably the hardest ive done,truth i dont eat much of it anymore after eating so much of it,but i make pancakes occasionally which its flour

4 Likes

That baby already has a look of a food connoiseur :smile: So cute!

5 Likes

@Olivia is right! Food Connoisseur !
‘ The Discerning Palate by Gus’
Gus and Pa Pa’s Frito Pie and Black Bean Chili. Wait till he gets into the pastas! :grinning::grinning::grinning::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Half frozen mango chunks.
Bon Appetit everyone.
Food ( in moderation) is life.

11 Likes

Brioche toasted bread, toped with streaky bacon, poached eggs, satueed mushrooms and a truffle cream sauce😍

17 Likes

My goodness,now your talking!! :grinning: :raised_hands:t3:

2 Likes

Omg that looks delicious :yum:. Gus has provided his seal of approval :hugs:

4 Likes

Those bibs, i have found, are a life saver!

5 Likes

Sea trout, roasted veg couscous, salad. Lemon and tahini dressing.

17 Likes

I would still need one of those tbh… I just use aprons instead :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Me too @Olivia! :joy: I don’t dare wear a white top when I go out.

1 Like

Lol!

A funny story from my younger years. I developed boobage early, so that’s where all spilled food would land on. Mom said it was ok, that at least she didn’t have to clean the rugs - washing my tops was far easier :sweat_smile:

Thanks Mom :heart:

5 Likes

Extra sharp kerry gold cheddah
On rye.

12 Likes

15 Likes

That’s a funny story @Olivia! :joy: I developed early too and my mom said it was a built in shelve to catch all the droppings to save in case I got hungry later. :joy:
Leave to our moms to come up with a solution.

4 Likes

13 Likes

Breakfast anyone? :sunny::ok_hand:t2:

Omlette sandwich with tomato and grilled turkey. Bread is homemade with goat joghurt and oats!

14 Likes