Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

I used American cheese. I have it for the dogs’ fireworks meds. Can’t taste it but dang that texture…

10 Likes

Homemade bbq chicken burgers today.
A bit tricky but so worth it :smiling_face:

14 Likes

Eggs benny with a twist :+1:t2:

18 Likes

Wow I want one right now please. They look yummy and beautifully presented.

4 Likes

Thanks very much,they are a bit naughty though!!! Id say a 10 km walk should burn one of these off :grinning:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Hahahahaha :grinning::+1:t2:

3 Likes

Sometimes it’s the easy things… :yum:
These dishes are original 80ies retro chique :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Fruit bowl cause it’s hot and I wanted something light and refreshing. Apples, strawberries and pineapple involved

13 Likes

13 Likes

They use to sell a big bag of that but with bacon and you just had to add eggs. It was our go to breakfast on weekends for a while and now I can only find those little bowls :unamused:

6 Likes

I had Los Favoritos for lunch & dinner.

Super Nachos

Dos enchiladas pollos con salsa verde

17 Likes

Harrisa and Bhararat chicken thigh grain salad. Brown basmati, freekah, quinoa, lentils and buckwheat. Tahini dressing, hot sauce.

17 Likes

Perhaps a little boring but I am eating.

11 Likes

Gluten free lentil pasta with vegan parmesan.
Meatballs and cucumber as a side.

Second time I’m trying lentil pasta. And I can assure you I’ll never do it again.

9 Likes

I tend to stick with mixture pasta. I think Barilla, which I imagine you don’t have is made with corn flour and rice flour. It’s the most “real” pasta - but I am not thrilled with the extra preservative stuff. Just like bread, I should make it. :thinking:

3 Likes

Not sure if anyone else would be interested in this kind of thread but I’m a huge fan of meal prepping for the week. However, I always find myself making the same thing and struggling to mix it up. Maybe this could be a place to share ideas and keep up motivation to stay on track :blush: Pictured is one of my favorite go-to lunches for work: turkey roll ups, cheese stick, lots of fresh veggies and hummus :yum: I make them ahead of time so I can just grab and go in the morning!

18 Likes

Congrats on eating :hugs:

2 Likes

Got some babies today :sweat_smile::green_heart::green_heart:
Best quality :ok_hand:t2: regional farmer round here

12 Likes

I used to buy Barillas gluten free pasta. It’s okey, but I’m not thrilled with the texture.

Luckily we now have Garofalos glutenfree pasta in stores here, which is made with quinoa, brown rice and corn. It gets perfectly Al dente every time. :blush:

2 Likes