Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

For the same reason I’ve banned my husband and my brother from my kitchen.

Both used to be proffesional chefs, they make everything much more complicated than it should be. Leaves a huge mess, and gets in Gordon Ramsay mode of everything isn’t finished at the exact same time. :laughing:

Love your plate though, it looks amazing.

3 Likes

Sunday Lamb roast with Moroccan spice and rosemary crust with 3 leaf salad with crumbled fetta and semi dried tomatoes

16 Likes

Hey now I clean as I go :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

IMG_6984

Leftovers?! No way! Had to devour every bite

5 Likes

Just saw a clip where a girl was surprised because her husband made hot chocolate with milk on the stove, instead of heating a cup of water in the microwave and then adding chocolate powder.

Only chocolate hot powder I’ve ever seen is made to use with warm milk.

So it got me curious, how do y’all make it?

Over here we use cocoa powder, a little sugar, mix it to a thick curd with some water. Heat it up ad add the milk if choice.

There is quick options but they are crazy expensive and more made to be used outdoors on winter picnics and stuff.

6 Likes

45g of any chocolate cut into slithers or grated, with 200ml normal or plant milk. In the Velvetiser machine for a couple of minutes, and it’s absolutely delicious. You can buy sachets of chocolate pre done, but I’ve even made vegan hot chocolate with my own bars of choc. The best treat I ever brought for winter hot drinks. It’s like a ritual.

6 Likes

Oh, I love that idea.
Sounds delicious.
Now I have to try it, thanks for sharing :smiling_face:

2 Likes

I thought you talking about the baby :joy: It took me a minute to see the dog

4 Likes

Apples, strawberries, oranges and mango involved today :confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

16 Likes

I’m gonna try this. I love my greens and spinach goes with everything just never tried with broccoli!

1 Like

Love the spoon shot. :+1:

3 Likes

:joy::joy: That’s my attempt at being artsy

4 Likes

All the good stuff

14 Likes

Rotisserie seasoned chicken breast & roasted broccoli

Seasoned & browned & drained 80/20 ground beef topped with cheddar cheese, yellow mustard, and Whataburger spicy ketchup, with dill relish and pickled jalapeños on the side

18 Likes

Yes!!! I’m a sauce person :joy: I love that Whataburger and Chick fil a have sauces in stores now

5 Likes

Milk. ALWAYS lol
And marshmallows are a must

4 Likes

Check out this amazing Rueben Calzone :drooling_face:

17 Likes

The meals above are beautiful and look delicious.

Mine is simple and not as pretty. But I’m am happy to report I finished the whole plate

17 Likes

Getting hooked on this
Detroit Style
@JazzyS
Honey Child
spicy link sausage, caramelized red onion & calabrian peppers finished with hot honey & parsley

15 Likes

Is that a rye dough?
Russian dressing?
Very interesting :thinking: :yum:

3 Likes