Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

Rainier cherries! Fresh from, roughly, 45 minutes from here! Tastebuds, rejoice!

15 Likes

It’s just pizza dough. Dressing came on side. A high school buddy of mine and his wife run their own pizza shop. Does very well. All homemade scratch kitchen style. Just had to share this beauty before devouring lol. It was fantastic!

5 Likes

My dad said it looks like road kill… so that’s what I’m naming that dish. Roadkill… with cheese…
:laughing: :rofl: :joy:

4 Likes

:grin:

5 Likes

Lentil soup

12 Likes

Rosehip soup with something we call almond biscuits. Some people put whipped cream or vanilla ice cream in their soup so it’ll melt and mix with the soup. Other people prefer it cold. I have mine warm with only the almond biscuits.

13 Likes

Lobster roll on a croissant right next to the water :anchor: :lobster:

20 Likes

Nicecream with walnuts and soja crispies :banana:

14 Likes

Broccoli, cabbage and tofu :ok_hand:t2::green_heart:

16 Likes

I had left over rotisserie chicken from yesterday, so i made chicken tacos. Decided to try out these keto tortilla shells. Pretty good :+1:

15 Likes

Late breakfast

Chinese chicken and pea curry

18 Likes

Our mum & son east coast adventures continue, and I continue stuffing myself with seafood :laughing:
Fried whole clams

14 Likes

Can you ship me some?
They look lovely.
Enjoy your time :heart:

3 Likes

Thanks :heart: it’s been great so far. So good to be here. It’s good for the soul :ocean: And only liquids consumed are water and coffee :laughing: a few slight fleeting romanticizing drinking thoughts but I kicked them to the curb.

7 Likes

Lobster Benny. Needs More lobster. Too much leg meat. But still tasty.

14 Likes

Dinner
Zucchini, tomatoes, walnuts and
a blue cheese sauce :ok_hand:t2:

14 Likes

Fish and veggies

11 Likes

Papaya Salad, Red Pepper Hummus, meh olives.

10 Likes

Lobster linguine. Really tasty but the red peppers overpowered taste of lobster.
Kiddo had pasta with butter, parm, and cream sauce on the side. Stuffed.

14 Likes

12 Likes