Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

I basically tossed my leftover box when jump starting my son’s car. I mean, I went out of town the 1st time in 6 months. Baba ghanoush got mixed in with hummus and tsatsiki…Definitely tastes lemony. :slight_smile:

Edit: Those are also good little Dolmas - also lemony. Everything but eggs and toast - lemony.

13 Likes

Sunday brunch :drooling_face: homemade prantha (Indian bread) with green lentils

14 Likes

Rice bowls with strips of steak, guacamole, refried beans and cheese and pineapple salsa with some corn chips as well.

13 Likes

Had to make delicious walnut chocolate chip brownies :yum::yum:

16 Likes

Olive bread

16 Likes

Had to sample the brownies to find out if they were picture worthy :thinking:

2 Likes

5 Likes

14 Likes

Ya know it…gotta do the quality check :yum:. So glad it passed

2 Likes

:+1: They both look delish!

2 Likes

Thank you…it’s been a fun day spent in the kitchen. (Glad I got some good workout in so I can enjoy it all , :blush:).

Hope you are enjoying your Sunday :smiling_face:

In honor of the day… Made spinach, mushroom bean enchiladas (used my own homemade vegan cheese so that’s exciting).

Black beans and Spanish rice as sides

And found this today!! Love the fire sauce :hot_pepper::hot_pepper:

16 Likes

THE CHEESEBURGER @ Hudson House.
Thin patties, American cheese, pickles & onion, Hudson sauce | often imitated, never duplicated

I almost always try to get something healthier here. But not tonight. So worth it.

12 Likes

That looks great!!!
I live a fresh loaf.

3 Likes

Sushi dinner out. Between the two of us we ate every bite. :crazy_face::sunglasses:

14 Likes

:flushed: Wow it all looks bomb! I do like their fire sauce also.

3 Likes

Work at 3am wanted to bless the fam with some breakfast before I leave eggs, hash browns and some fresh refried beans. Have a good Monday and new work week to all. :v:t4:

15 Likes

Tzatziki with dinner :yum: one of my favorite things.

13 Likes

leftover fajita meat turned into nachos for breakfast

14 Likes

Love the hotel breakfast and the timing of our flight whenever we leave Dallas.
Steel Cut
Raspberry Peach Smoothie
Croissant and Blueberry Muffin

12 Likes

Tofu sandwich
So the “bread” was made of grilled tofu
Looks fancy, was a 2 of 10 lol

The rucola is a 10 of 10 :green_heart:

9 Likes