Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

Two bean chilli topped with Salsa served with extra salsa Nachos and corn on the side.

11 Likes

Pesto (cashews and home grown basil) and mushroom pasta with olive bread :yum:

9 Likes

9 Likes

Went to the Kegger got the last time.
The Keg Bar and Grill.

They got the best blue cheese wedge and that a green tea mule mocktail

And my favorite teriyaki sirloin cooked just right with a twice baked potato

9 Likes

A burger in a bowl :ok_hand:

10 Likes

Genius! Looks delish! I am going to do this!

2 Likes

I think I should make these potatoes - taste may be different but it is so pretty. The sirloin looks great too…I want someone else to cook around here. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

9 Likes

Glutenfree no chicken burger made from peas, chickpeas and beans.

Served with dill and chives chips.
Alabama bbq sauce and Salsa.

8 Likes

Lamb kebobs w/ home soused Cucumber, whipped feta, cinnamon spiked veggie rice/barley and lentils and hummus+flat bread.

13 Likes

Popcorn tofu :yum::yum: (baked no oil)

9 Likes

Loaded homemade fries !! Made the meat crumble with walnuts and mushrooms this time :yum::yum:

11 Likes

Our last pizza at the Lamp :cry:

Dang they do the best pizza. I hope that grandkid is worth it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

13 Likes

Protein pancakes with peanut butter and a little maple syrup. It just sounded good :blush: (they were just as good as I thought they would be :drooling_face:)

13 Likes

Leftover pot roast… with a habanero.

12 Likes

I need this in my life. I’m writing down protein pancake mix on my grocery list for tomorrow.

2 Likes

I like the kodiak brand but these were some premier protein ones from the freezer section

2 Likes

9 Likes

Will do, man. I’ve seen the Kodiak brand right there next to the protein bars and granola bars a bunch of times. I see it in my mind’s eye. Gonna have to take the plunge.

2 Likes

Eggs with some turkey and provolone added in

10 Likes